Chapter 39: Disorder that can't be cure

(Author's notes: Long chapter ahead. Don't expect too much again. And don't ask why it's become like this. Hehehe~ Prepare your heart.)

*********

New's POV

I was running as fast as I could up the street once I saw the familiar guy that I haven't seen for a while. (What? For a while? I have been comatose for 5 years but the incident felt like just happen yesterday.)

I stopped at the corner of a road, cursed under my breath because I had lost him, but then a movement caught my eyes. A mixture of joy and disbelief washed over me as I saw him across the street and I began running to get him again.

He went into the building and I fastened my steps to get him before I lost him again.

"TAY!" I yelled his name and he turned his body facing me.

"New?" He looked at me shocked.

I walked to him but then my feet stopped when another familiar guy appeared and stood beside him, arm sneaking around Tay's waist.

"What are you doing here, New?" He asked me without gave a bother about the guy beside him. And did I sense dissatisfied in his voice?

"I...have been searching...for you." I answered with eyes still looking at the guy who still wrapped his arm around Tay's waist.

"Why are you searching for me?" Tay asked again with the same tone of dissatisfied and made me speechless.

Seeing my mouth shut tightly, the thing Tay said next made me completely shocked. "New, here is my husband. You know him, Joss."

I looked at the guy – Joss with widened eyes before I looked back to Tay.

"W-What? Husband? W-Why?" My voice shaken.

"Here's daddies!" A woman's voice interrupted and soon the woman who was pushing the baby twins strollers stood beside Tay. Tay took the baby out from one of the strollers while the woman took another baby out into her arms.

Daddy? Why would she call Tay and Joss the daddy? And why Tay took the baby so casually like the baby was...

"My twins." Tay said and I felt like my heartbeat skipped a beat.

"W-What? What do you mean, Tay?"

"I'm sorry New. But, I hope you can leave me alone now. I have my own family. Joss is my husband and Mild...the surrogate mother from my twins baby." Said Tay without showing an expression that what he had said stabbed straight into my heart.

I was too stunned to move

I was too stunned to move. Joss? Tay? A surrogate mother? Twins? He left me for 5 years because he got his own family? Was that the reason why he said goodbye to me?