Chapter 38: Goodbye

Warning: Long chapter ahead (Don't expect too much)

**********

His head was spinning, his eyes snapped open, and he was covered in cold sweat, shaking and heart pounding.

New tried to breathe calmly, he sat up and looked around the room suspicious. But soon, he felt relief as he recognized the place.

A whistle could be heard from a distance and then the person showed up; looked like he just finished shower since his hair was wet and he was only wearing a towel that wrapped perfectly around his waist.

"Oh! You're awake?!" He looked at New who just stared at him blankly.

"Everything's okay. Phi is here, Kao." He said and pulled him into a hugged.

"P'Alan... what happen to me? Why I'm here?"

"You don't remember what happen last night?"

"I d-don't remember anything."

"Don't worry. You're safe now."

"But, what happen to me?"

**********

Throwback

Earth walked out from the bar while dragging New who was half unconscious went to his car. He doesn't realize there were people who had been tailing him. So, he got shocked when 2 men suddenly blocked his way when he tried to reach to open his car door.

"W-What do you want?" Earth asked stuttered while he eyed the 2 men who were with their unpleasant looked.

"What are you doing to him?" One of the men asked.

"He is my friend. And who are you to interrogate me?!"

"Because he is also my friend." The other men said.

Earth looked at the 2 men up and down and doesn't believe that New will befriends with people who looked like someone who was often got in and out in jail. Both of the men were with their dark aura, they were taller than Earth and body more buff than him. And the way the 2 men dress in black looked like someone who were involved in a gang. They don't look like a Thai person and Earth was sure of that as soon as he heard their accent when they spoke just now.

"Do you think I believe you? Now, move." Earth said glaring to both of the men.

"I know what you're trying to do. I see you put something in his glass before he come. I'm not someone who likes to intervene other people's business, but since the person who you drug is my friend, I'm sorry but I will never let you do anything bad towards him." The man said.

"NEW!"

Someone yelled from a far and three of them looked at the source of voice.

"Shia Tay..." Earth shocked to see him there.

The person - Tay ran to them and he pulled New from Earth's gripped.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST DO TO HIM?!" He yelled as he embraced New's weak body.

Earth immediately ran away from the scene panicky. He went to his car and the two men just let him ran away.

"And who are you?!"

"Hey, Tay! Calm down! You don't remember me?"

"I don't know you! Are you with Earth? What are you doing to my nong?!"