Chapter 13: Love is complicated

Gun awake due to the pain in his head. He felt headache as soon as he opened his eyes.

His head felt throbbing and like would explode any soon.

He couldn't remember anything that happened last night except that he was dancing crazily with Krist and got drunk.

He stretched his hand to search for his phone on the bedside table. Once he got it, he tapped opened the screen to see what time it is but his eyes opened widened when he saw the wallpaper.

"Since when did I change my wallpaper?!" He asked himself, his voice sound hoarse

He sat up, ignored the pain in his head as he leaned his back towards the headboard. He looked at the bedside table and found another phone.

He took it and tapped opened the screen. It was his phone.

Well, Off and Gun had a same model of smartphone and both didn't use password in their phone.

He looked at the screen, mesmerized the face.

"P'Off love himself tooo much!" He said sarcastic.

"Why did P'Off's phone with me? What happen last night?"

As he was about to call New, Off's phone suddenly binged, a message came in.

He didn't mean to take a look at the message, but when he unconsciously tapped opened the message from a group name '3 Musketeers' and saw New's name, he got so curious.

So, he read the message.
Tay: Guys, come to my house right now. I decide to let New know more about them. Help me.

"Tay? P'Tay? Them? Who? What is he going to do with New?" He got curious and worried at the same time.

He was typing something and then sent the message in the group chat.

Off: Where are you right now? Tell New about what?

But, he got no replied. Soon, a message from Singto popped up.
"Tay is in New's house. He ask me his home address early in the morning. 😒 But Tay, are you sure you're gonna let New know about them?

Gun was more confused as he read Singto's message.

"Who is 'them'?" He asked himself.

Suddenly, his bedroom's door opened by someone and his eyes widened when he saw Off was there, also looked at him shocked.

"You're awake? I...prepare you a breakfast and a hungover soup." He said and Gun looked at the tray of food in his hands.

Off walked to him after closed the door. He put the tray on the bedside table and looked at Gun confused when saw his phone in Gun's hand.