Chapter 33: I love u, I hate u

"New..." Yuth called softly his name as he took a step forward but New immediately pushed him away.

"My class has start. I have to go now." New said with a panicked looked in his face and he immediately ran away from the room and left Yuth dumbfounded.

Yuth shook his head in disbelief as a heavy sighed escaped from his mouth. Instead of walked out from the room or ran after New, he closed the door and locked it. Then, he leaned his back towards the door while folding arms.

He whistles a song, sharply and for ten seconds. Did not know what song he just whistle, but it does sound creepy. Whoever heard it might think it was the sound of 'whistles of death'.

"Whoever you are, come out  right now." Yuth said as he stared motionlessly straight ahead.

But, no replied.

"Things will get worse if I walk to you. So you better come out, now!" His voice was seething with anger.

Soon, a head peeked out from under the table before the person went out from his hiding.

The person met Yuth's eyes. He blinked couple of times because he saw Yuth's eyes get darkened like a devil's eyes which looked completely black.

"It's very disrespectful to eavesdrop on someone conversation..." Yuth said as he walked to the person who only stood frozenly while gulped scarily like he was waiting for the death messenger to take his life.

He never saw this side of Tay before, at least that what he aware of. But, after knew the truth, this must be the person who the students referred as 'psycho.'

"I'm n-not eavesdrops. I just happen to be here when you two c-come in." He answered with a trembled voice. Well, if this person right now was Tay, he doesn't have any reason to be scare towards him. But, the aura from the person who was wearing Tay's face right now was completely different from Tay who he knew. He could felt the dark aura surrounded him and that was why he felt so small even though he had a big body compared to him.

"You're...Tay's classmates, right?"

"Rival." He corrected him.

"Wanna tell me what did you heard?" Yuth asked as he stepped forward toward the guy.

The guy gulped nervously before he answered. "I heard everything that...Tay have split personality."

"Exactly." Yuth smirked. "And if you let anyone know about this, I will cut that tongue of yours. Understand?" He threatened with a smile. "I'm not Tay. So, I dare to do everything he couldn't do, including killing you." Yuth said smirked as he could sense the guy's fear. He wanted to fear the guy.

The guy bent down under the table and took his pen – the reason why he was there – before he looked at Yuth. "Even if I tell the world, I do not get any advantage at all. So, Tay's secret is safe with me. Instead... I will use it for someone's weakness." He said smirked before he walked out from the room.

Yuth's muscle grew tense and glared at him because he felt like the guy didn't take his threatened seriously but still had a gut to threaten him back instead. He doesn't know what the guy means by "someone's weakness", but for now, as long as Tay's secret still safe, then the alters would also felt safe.

"Earth?! Where have you been? Our class is at the lab." Someone said to him once he saw him coming out from the classroom.

"Oh, that's why the class is empty. I thought the schedule has change."

"No, it's not. You're the one who do not read the group chat." His friend said and Earth pulled him and they walked to the lab.

"Why you look pale?"