Chapter 44: Freedom (The End)

(Author's notes: This is a final chapter. 😊 And it's a bit long chapter.)

**********

"SHIA! DAMN! BASTARD!" Tay cursed out loud as he found New's phone on the ground.

He and Joss arrived at the abandon building only to find out that only New's phone was there and assumed the kidnapper might have already ran away before they came.

"We should call police, Tay." Joss said.

"Are you crazy?! Police might arrest me first before they found the kidnapper!" Tay said in anger.

"Do you have any idea who's behind all of this? Maybe...someone who knows about your DID and hold a grudge on you for a long time?"

Tay shook his head. And then, when they were about to go out from the building, Tay's phone rang and the caller was a restricted number. He felt like ignoring it, but he accepted the called and lifted the gadget onto his ear.

He didn't say anything but waited for the other line to speak first.

"Like the show Tay Tawan?" The other line said and Tay's heart skipped a beat hearing the familiar voice. He doesn't need lot of time to recognize the voice.

"Earth..."

"Oh! You still remember me?" He asked amused. "After threw me in jail for freaking 5 years?!" The voice suddenly changed to full of hatred.

Tay grasped his phone harder and causing his blood to boil. "Where is New?"

"He is fine. Or...do you want to see him now?"

The phone called turned to a video called.

Tay gasped in shocked once he saw his boyfriend was tied to the chair with cloth covering his mouth, and what made his heartbeat beating like a drum was the thing that was wrapped around New's neck.

Joss who saw New in that state also became frozen in his feet.

"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" Tay cursed. "IF YOU TOUCH HIM I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF EARTH!"

"Before you kill me, he will die first, Tay." The person - Earth, who was hiding behind the camera said while he walked to New and showing the hinged collar bomb that was locked around New's neck; one electronic timer hung down over his chest, four keyholes that went under the chin, and a rectangular section that contained two pipe bombs. Then, Earth started moved the camera filming New in every angle.

Tay's tears broke down as he saw New who was trembled in fear while Joss tried to hold him who was probably as shocked and as afraid as him.

"What do you want from me?" Tay asked tried to calm himself.

"I want nothing from you Tay." Earth said, still hiding behind the camera. He was really enjoyed looking at Tay's expression while himself showing New who only could sit frozen on the chair.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU KIDNAP HIM?!" Tay yelled frustrated.

"It's because of you." Earth said and Tay was confused by what he mean.

"BECAUSE OF YOU, MY FAMILY DISOWN ME! THEY SAID THEY DON'T HAVE SON WHO HAVE BEEN IN JAIL!" Earth yelled. "YOU MAKE ME TRAP IN THE JAIL FOR 5 YEARS! AND BECAUSE OF YOU, I LOST MY FAMILY! MY PARENTS SEE ME LIKE I'M A KILLER! WHEN IN FACT I NEVER KILL ANYONE! BUT YOU! TAY TAWAN! YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE KILL BUT YOU ARE STILL OUT THERE ENJOYING YOUR FREEDOM! Oh! With money...and the reason that your have DID, you will be set free. I can't believe this! You are the one who should be in jail Tay! You are worst than me!"