Chapter 18: Remember

Tay's POV

"W-What are you d-doing?" I asked to him who looked as shocked as me. "I told you already, you shouldn't have fallen for my alters!"

New opened his mouth but then he closed it again, he looked confused.

"I'm s-sorry P'Tay." He said and looked at me with hurts expressions.

No, New didn't do anything wrong.

"I'm sorry." I said to him. "I'm sorry if my alters leading you into this."

He just stayed silent.

"Where are we right now?" I asked and looked around at the unfamiliar places.

"I don't know. Pete...brought me here."

"Did he try to prove to you that you're Kao?" I asked and he looked at me, shocked again.

"How...did you know?"

"I'm just...guessing. So, mind to tell me what happen when Pete show up?"

"There's nothing new. As always, he just likes to annoy me by telling me that I'm Kao." He said while avoiding my eyes. Why did I felt like he was hiding something from me?

"New, you already promise me to not keep secrets regarding about my alters, right?"

"I'm being honest here. There's nothing new." He said. "Phi, let's go back." He said and walked towards the car.

I just sighed when looked at him.

I'm not going to force you to tell me, New.

I'll wait until you're ready to tell me whatever you know.

*********

"Tay? Where have you been son?" Tay's mom asked when she saw her son who just came home.

"Mom... I miss you." He said and hugged his mom.

"Are you okay, son? We are worried about you. We have been calling you many times. Singto and Off also didn't know where have you been. Did your alter show up?" His dad asked confused like he didn't aware that Tay's alters had been there since days ago.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm going to rest first." He said to his parents and walked to his bedroom.

Once he got into his bedroom, he immediately went to the hidden room. He sat on the chair and started to watch the recording video since the day he disappeared.

He saw himself who he guessing as Pete based on his appearance.

Pete came inside the room with a box. Then, he went to the hidden room. Tay didn't know what he had been doing at the inside since there was no CCTV there. He fast forwards the video, Pete was inside the hidden room for an hour. Then, he saw Pete came out from the hidden room and looked up to the camera like he knew Tay was watching him.

Then, Pete lied down on the bed while holding a doll.