Chapter 26: Sweet but psycho (3)

The reasons I ask about either anyone want to read this part or not is because I really don't want to publish this part 3. Hahaha! Please don't blame me after you read this. You choose to see Min's part more so here is it. I told you he is innocently dangerous. And nothing's good about that.

So...here we go~

*********

RING RING RING RING
This is Optimus Prime. Do you read me?
Hello! Answer me! Answer me! Hello!

A weird ringtone rang while the professor was lecturing in front of the class. He stopped his lecture when heard the weird sound and looked at his students. Other students looked at Off once they confirmed the weird sound was coming from him. They looked at him with their squinted eyes like he just commit a crime. Off grinned innocently and took his phone out to see who was the caller.

"It's P'Tul." Off said to Singto who was sitting beside him.

"Prof! I'm sorry, I have to answer this. It's emergency." He said to his professor and went out from the class after got the permission.

"Hello? P'Tul?"

"Hey Off, I just got something about your friend." The other line said.

"Tay? What is it?"

"There's a transaction made from his credit card just 3 hours ago from 2 different places. I already track the ip address and found out who are the receivers. It's 3Phinong Chicken Rice Restaurant and At-Ta-Rote Eatery. I will send you the addresses of the restaurants. Look like you should find out yourself where did they deliver their foods."

"Thanks so much P'Tul. I really don't know what I should do without you."

"There's no need to thanks me. I just do whatever I can for my beloved nong~. Then, see ya~ Bye~" The other line said and ended the called.

Seconds later, Off received the message from Tul.

"I'm glad you're still alive peng~. Wait for me..."

**********

Ding Dong...
I know you can hear me...
Open up the door...
I only want to play a little.

Ding Dong...
You can't keep me waiting...
It's already too late...
For you to try and run away.

I see you through the window...
Our eyes are locked together...
I can sense your horror...
Though I'd like to see it closer.

Ding Dong...
Here I come to find you...
Hurry up and run...
Let's play a little game and have fun...

Ding Dong...
Where is it you've gone to?
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun.

I hear your footsteps...
Thumping loudly through the hallways...
I can hear your sharp breaths...
You're not very good at hiding...

Just wait, you can't hide from me...
I'm coming.

Knock Knock...
I am at your door now...
I am coming in...
No need for me to ask permission.

Knock Knock...
I'm inside your room now...
Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek is about to end.