Chapter 40: Your kiss is my medicine

Tay's birthday party was held that night at a 5 star restaurant. Tay's parent had book the whole restaurant for his birthday. They asked Singto and Off to invite Tay's friends who knew about his DID as their guests. Singto and Off didn't know that Tay would come back today. But, they still gladly to do what Tay's parents had asked.

Actually, Tay had to return at the day of his birth date but his flight got delay and got changed to the next day instead. That was the reason why the party was held one day after the actual birth date of Tay Tawan.

But again, the party felt different since the birthday boy was not there. I mean, his body was there...but the person actually was not there. What I'm talking about? I mean, Tay's alter suddenly show up at the day of his birthday party.

"My name is Tayla, I'm 18 years old. Nice to meet you all!" Tayla - Tay's alter introduced herself, excitedly. "And yes, I'm a girl. A very cute girl in the inside." She added while playing her fingers with her long hair, a wig of course. She was wearing a denim jacket with pink T-shirt underneath and black jeans, a long wig with wavy swavy hairstyle along with a matte makeup. Well, she or he looked stunning actually with a make up. But, that was not the case in his best friends' eyes.

Having an alter with a different gender as yours was the most horrified things, they thought.

"Why this is happen, Joss?" Tay's dad asked to Joss.

"I'm not sure, uncle. I'm sorry." Joss said apologized.

"No. It's not your fault Joss. Actually, we are here with hope to meet Tay because tomorrow we are going outstation for 4 days. But, look like we doesn't have a chance to meet him for now."

"I'm sorry once again uncle, aunty." Joss said apologized again.

"No need to apologize Joss." Tay's mom said as she patted his back. "We have to go now. Enjoy the party even though the birthday boy is not here."

Tay's parents bid their goodbye.

"Oh my God phi! Why you never tell me P'Tay has so many handsome friends? I feel like I'm in heaven right now!" Tayla squealed once Joss walked to her before she looked at the guests - Singto, Krist, Off, Gun, Bright, Win, Luke, Kay, Tong, and New.

"Behave. Tayla." Joss warned and she threw her pouting face.

"Hmm, thanks for coming to this sudden party. Believe me, this is not what we have plan." Joss said apologetic to the guests.

"P'Joss, why that short guy keep glaring at me?" Tayla asked him but Joss just shrugged his shoulder.

"So, since Tay...is not here. Let's just...eat our dinner." Joss said and everyone nodded agree because all of the foods looked so tempting to be ignored.

"P'Off~ Ahhh~" Off looked at Tayla with his big eyes who tried to feed him the sweet whipped cream cake with strawberry slices at the top. Gun immediately kicked his boyfriend's leg under the table and made Off yelped in pain.

"What happen? Are you okay?" Tayla asked him worried.

"No thanks. I don't like sweet." Off rejected her immediately while rubbing his painful leg. He gave a questioning looked towards Gun.

"Aww! I know that you got blushing because of me! So cuteee!" Tayla squealed like a fangirl before she leaned to poke Off's red cheeks and then hugged him tightly. Wasn't sure if the strength came from Tay's big muscle or Tayla just a strong girl, but Off couldn't run from her cage.

"Get off of me! Get the hell off of me!" Off yelled tried to shake the touchy girl off of him but she just grasped harder. Off got goose bumps all over his body, he wanted to kick the person right at the face but he didn't dare to do so because the person was a GIRL even though she got a man's body from the outside. What?! So confusing!