Chapter 1: First day

(Chapter 1 is up! Eng is not my first language, so forgive me for grammar errors ^^)

The white Rolls Royce Ghost stopped in front of the university's front gate and the students who were walked by stopped their track just to mesmerize what their eyes had caught

The white Rolls Royce Ghost stopped in front of the university's front gate and the students who were walked by stopped their track just to mesmerize what their eyes had caught. A man around his 40 something stepped out from the driver seat while a woman who looked slightly younger than the man stepped out from the passenger seat. Meanwhile, a cute boy stepped out from the passenger seat at the behind.

The boy had round eyes with a pale white skin like Snow White and when he smiled his eyes disappeared into a thin line.

The boy hugged the woman and the man.

"Son, don't you think people were looking at us?" The woman asked once they released their hugged and she looked around. Only then, other students started to walk away.

"My son is indeed the cutest person on earth. People can't help but to stop their track just to mesmerize his cuteness." The man said while ruffled the boy's hair.

"I don't think they are looking at me. They are looking at you two. And dad, I'm not cute. I'm handsome." The boy said whined.

"You are both cutes and handsome, New." His dad said and the boy pouted cutely.

"I don't want to be call cute. I am a man. You should call me handsome. Cute is only for a kid." The boy whose goes by the name New said while pouted, only earned chuckled from his parents.

"Okay handsome New~" His mom said while pinched his cheek but again, New pouted.

"Mom and dad have to go now or else we might miss the flight. Take care of yourself okay? Call us anytime. We will buy you gifts once we come back from our honeymoon." She said and they both bid goodbye to their son.

Oh yaa, honeymoon for the married couple who already been married for 22 years. Actually, they went to Malaysia for their wedding anniversary / honeymoon and New couldn't come together with them because today is the day that New had been waiting for so long.

**********

I waved good bye to my parents until the car disappeared from my sight.

Then, a sighed escaped from my mouth. "They will not stop babying me."

I turned around and looked up at to the big words / signboard while smiling ear to ear.

"Shin Hwa International University" - A private university where I had to spend my 4 years to achieve my degrees.

I leaned my back to the wall while smiling to the other students who were passing by. Some just ignored me, some just looked at me weirdly, but most of the girls were blushing while returned their smiles towards me.

I'm not a weirdo, I'm just being friendly towards my new- friend-to-be.

Today was the first day of my university's life.