Chapter 5: Jealousy

New's POV

"New, what clubs do you want to join?" Gun asked as we looked at each club booths. There were at least 20 booths. Some of them were Academic Clubs, Language Clubs, Photography Clubs, Animal Admirers Clubs, Swimming Clubs, Culinary, Music, Theatre & The Arts, Sports Clubs and many more.

"I don't know, too many to choose. What about you?"

"Me? I think...I want to join... Oh! Let's ask what clubs P'Off is." He said giggled and my eyes widen hearing his answered. He dragged me and I only realized P'Off already in front of us, not only him but P'Singto and P'Tay also there.

I avoid looking at P'Tay when I could sense that he was looking at me.

"Hey nong Gun, nong New~ Welcome to our club!" P'Off said. Gun and I 'waii' to our seniors.

"Aven...Avengers Club?" I read the booth name and blinked my eyes.

"What clubs is it?"

"Oh! It's like doing a charity. We help people in need; anyone, anytime, anywhere." P'Singto said.

"Oh? I thought we are going to fight some bad people, like polices." P'Tay said and soon he yelped in pain when P'Off smacked his head.

P'Tay...looked weird.

Why Krist said that P'Tay is scary, when in fact... he looked...stupid?

Why did he kept looking at me while showing his stupid grinned?

Is there something on my face?

"NEW!"

I was startled when Gun yelled my name. I rubbed my poor ears. "What are you yelling for?" I asked him annoyed.

"You look busy with your own thought. I ask you just now, do you want to join this club? It's look fun. You like to help people in need, right?" Gun asked smiling and I just looked at him in disbelief.

Just spill the truth Gun! You just want to get close to P'Off!

"Sure. Let's join." I said and he cheered happily.

"Great! Welcome to the clubs! You can write your name, your student id, and phone number here." P'Off said and gave us a piece of paper and a pen.

There were quite a lot of names already in the list.

"If you want to know more, you can go to our official facebook account like I mention before." P'Singto said.

When did he talk about that? How long did I have lost in my thought about P'Tay until I didn't realize P'Singto had talked about it?

I better asked Gun later about the facebook name.

"And also people always tag us in twitter and IG for help. We might not 100% helps them, but at least its better than nothing." P'Singto said as I wrote down my name in the list.

"We're done here. Gun, let's go." I said to him but he insisted to stay. Didn't he realize that I just want to get out from here? Doesn't he realize how creepy P'Tay was looking at me?

He was busy talking with P'Off as I only realized he already took a seat beside him.

GUN!!!!

You sneaky!

He left me again for a senior!

I pouted.

"So cuteee~"

All eyes, including me looking at P'Tay when he said that, and I only realized that 'So cuteee~' was referring to me because his eyes never left looking at me.