Chapter 41: Running out of time

Tay's POV

I woke up from my dreamland and felt arm hugging my waist. I opened my eyes and looked to my left and found New still in his dreamland.

My reality right now was much more sweetest than my dreamland.

I snuggled up against him, chest to chest, my heartbeat slowly catching up to his, as if our bodies reacted simultaneously to our warm touched.

I mesmerized his pretty face; the long eyelashes, the mole on his nose, and his plump lips - softer than the softest thing you can think of. I couldn’t think of anything better to do than kissed them.

Then, I lowered down my gazed to his neck. A sighed escaped my mouth when I found NO hickey on his pale white neck or bite mark to show to people that he is now only belong to me.

😈 -Flashback to what really happen last night- 🔞

Tay let go of New's lips and looked deeply into New's eyes who had been observing Tay's chocolate abs.

"Your body...full of scars and...bullet marks."

Oh! New was not observing Tay's abs like what he had thought but the wound marks which looked pretty much like birthmarks.

"Is it hurts?" New asked without took his eyes off from looking at the scars and wounds that painting Tay's body.

"Kiss them. It will be better." Said Tay jokingly but New took it serious.

So, New flipped their position and now was on top of Tay. He was shocked to see New was on top of him in just second and shocked how New could flipped them both.

New moved slowly and shyly before he planted kisses onto Tay's chest and abdomen and kisses every scars he found on Tay's body.

Tay moaned when the kisses from New trailed down to the abs.

He doesn't expect New could be this 'active' and wild with that innocent face of him. It looked like a miracle or a really fantastic dream for him to find New was straddling and kissing him all over his body.

Wanting more to feel the new sensation he never felt before, he just waited and kept waited for New's moves. He kept moaning and at the same time, New's private part bumped hard with Tay's bulge. And that's where Tay couldn't take this torture any longer.

"AAH! Haa... Te..."

Tay flipped their position and now straddling New once again. He dry humps their private parts together and making the perfect friction they ever feel.

"Aah...T-Take it...o-off. " New said along with his moaned.

"What?"

"Y-Your pants. Take...it off." He said to Tay with his eyes closed tightly, blush reached from ear to ear.

Tay's smile grew wider, or was it a naughty smirk? Without waiting any more order, he took off his pants and now both were with their birth suit.

New opened his eyes slowly and he gulped nervously, eyes widened when he saw Tay's big junior.

"Let's get start, shall we?" Tay whispered seductively while purposely bumping their lower region making New to moan.

Things was going smoothly, Tay was on his work to paint a hickey on New's neck but suddenly New stopped him.

"What is it?" Tay asked confusedly when he saw New's panicked face.