Chapter 15: Pete~~~

As promise, here's the fast update. 😬

**********

Pete's POV

I was sitting on the chair while holding Kao's hand, I mean New's hand. Argh!! Whatever! Both of them are still a same person!

Kao's hand felt cold like an ice.

Thanks God that nothing bad happened to him.

"Thanks God that you bring him here on time. If you only late for a second, maybe it's too late for us to save him." The doctor's words still fresh playing inside my mind.

Today, I almost lost Kao because of that coward Tay!

TAY TAWAN! If only he was tough and strong enough, an alter like Shin would not be able to take over him! But, because he was so so so weak, that's why we-the alters could take him down easily every time we felt the triggers!

I looked apologetic to Kao. I caressed his hair and then his cheeks.

"I'm not going to lose you anymore, Kao." I said.

Suddenly, he whimpered.

"Kao...you're awake?"

"Pete..." He called my name but his eyes still closed.

"I'm here." I said and I tightened my gripped in his trembled hand. "I'm here Kao. Don't worry. Everything's fine." I said whispering to him and kiss his forehead.

He looked like he was having a really bad dream. He was sweating, trembled, and mumbled something that I couldn't catch. I tried to calm him, and soon he was going back to his slept.

Suddenly, someone opened the door.

The person looked at me with his glared. Who is he? Oh! I know him! He is Kao's friend but I can't remember his name.

He walked to me furiously and as I was about to say hello to him, he suddenly leaned a punch in my lips. His punched made me fall to the floor and I could taste blood in my mouth!

***********

Gun's curled his hand into a fist and aimed for Pete's jaws. But, his fist hit the corner of Pete's lips instead.

"GUN! Calm down!" Win tried to calm him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM THIS TIME?!" Gun roared in anger.

"Gun, this is hospital! You will disturb New." Win said to him and pulled him away from trying to punch Pete again.

"Hit me all you want." Pete said as he stood up and wiped the blood in his lips. "If you're mad for New, I'm ready to take the pain."

"You. Follow me." Gun said and gritted his teeth. He looked like he already lost his respect to his senior.

Pete followed him and Win took care of New.

"What is your problem with New?" Gun asked when they arrived at the parking lot; a perfect and suitable place to kill someone, Gun's thought.

"How long you know New?" Pete asked instead of answering him.

Gun sighed before he answered, "Long enough."

"So, you better tell me what's your problem with New or else I'm going to report you to the police for a murdering attempt." He said threatened.

"I have no problems with New. And if you want to report to the police, it's useless. Because at the end, someone will release me."

"Ugh! Rich people!" Gun said disgusted.