Chapter 25: Sweet but psycho (2)

New and Min were in the dining room, sat across each other on the dining table. New looked at his breakfast on the table then he looked up at Min, confused.

"I'm sorry." Min said and scratched the back of his head. New just looked at him, unblinking, shocked to see the words 'sorry' just came out from his mouth.

"I mess up. I can't cook. I already order some food from GoFood. While waiting for the food to arrive, just eat this for now." Min said and pointed at the cereal and the glass of soy milk in front of New.

"How about you?" New asked because there was only a bowl of cereal and a glass of soy milk on the table, and it was only for New.

"I'm not hungry. You can eat now." Min said.

At first New was hesitated to eat alone, but upon hearing his growling stomach which was grumbled since yesterday, he immediately eat his breakfast.

Meanwhile, the guy in front of him just looked at New the whole time. It was like his eyes only could see New as he was afraid if New would be disappeared if he stopped looking at him.

"Such a messy eater." Min said before he leaned over to wipe the corner of New's lips with his thumb. It made New shocked but what shocked him the most was, Min was licking his own thumb after that instead of cleaned his thumb with tissues or washing his hand.

New who was making eye contact with Min when Min licked his own thumb immediately blushing; heat rising in his face and ears get warm. His face flushed bright pink.

He tried to hide his blushing by standing from his seat and brought the empty bowl and glass to the sink, busied himself with cleaning the dish. He still could felt Min was staring at him because he felt goosebumps; hair on the back of his neck stands up. He suddenly felt the cold heavy air surrounded him.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around his torso, hugging him from behind and squeezes him gently for a moment.

"M-Min... W-What are you doing? Let me g-go." New said panicked with his trembled voice and tried to release himself from the hugged but the more he struggled, the more tighten the gripped became.

"I don't know. I just feel like want to hug you. Probably, someone inside me is missing you so bad." He said and New just gulped down his saliva. His heartbeat started to beat like a drum, and his muscles tighten.

Min leaned closer to New's neck and inhaled his scent.

"M-Min... D-Don't..." He got goosebumps when felt Min's hot breathes hit his neck.

"You smell like a baby powder. I like it." He said.

"Min. Let me go... P-Please..." New tried to push him but Min just tightened the hugged, leaving no space not even air between them. All New's attempt to run from him was useless.

"You push me away, uh?"

"I can't breathe." New lied. He bit his lips and soon Min finally let him go. Min turned him around to face him and then wrapped his arm around New's waist and pulled him closer until their torso met, he cage New's body again with his arms.

"Min...Let me go."

"I could get really mad at this point." Min growled and glared at him with his predatory eyes. Their eyes met but New broke it off first. He was scared every time Min glared at him with his murdering gazed.

"Stop protest. I just want to hug you. Nothing else." He said and then he leaned forward and embraced New.

They were staying in that hugging position for couple of minutes. Then, Min finally let New go.