4.

IGOR

( Pronunciation: ee - gor)

I heard someone knock on my door while I checked that last document of the only legal business in the states and I knew it was her. Not that she can ignore my orders. Just after my permission, the door opened with a click of the knob.

Taking small,cautious steps and observing around,she stood in front of me. Eyeing her each and every movement, I leaned back, taking in this fine view.

"Here" I ordered her to stand right next to me. After all, I would like to inspect what I have in this mansion, little closely. She didn't move. Trying to ignore my orders already? Let's see...

I stood up and saw a quick sense of alertness run through her. She began fidgeting with the thin fabric on her while shifting a little. Every step I took towards her, she paced with me to move back, till she ran out of space, hitting the wall, with her head still facing away from me.

I took a step towards her and eliminated most of the distance between us, just a fine line air was all we had. She had that fragrance that acquired my mind as soon as I was near her.

My couldn't help it, my hand gripped her waist, sliding down her curves that emerged out of her dress. One side, she has this cute, innocent, harmless face and then on the other, she has this killing figure, backstabbing the observer.

Her eyes were still facing down, away from me even though her trembling skin under my touch spoke everything. As fine as I imagined she would be when I first noticed her in the meeting room.

Her gorgeous hairs strands that enhanced her small blushing face, her eyes that held my interest in them for too long to not have a power of divine attraction in them. Those dark eyelashes that made her look nothing less than a doll. And as we were discussing about it earlier, this framed body, adding up to everything to make her irresistible. But I don't feel like she knows about what precious assets she has here.

Out of that beauty, I noticed her past lurking. Her restless swollen eyes that spoke she hasn't had a day of sleep with that fragile sense that spoke everything about her past.

All I noticed in her stood so out of what I've seen. And that was when I remembered what happened back at the meeting room. Those fucking bastards touched her. I felt like cutting their body into pieces right that moment. So, that's what I did at last and I'm not sorry for a bit. I won't take anyone else even looking at something that I own...

And if anyone has any objections, I'm fine with it. My gun can talk to them and probably make it their last talk.

I leaned a bit, making my body pressed against hers. Her unsteady breathing rose and fell, under me. Her body fits perfectly in my arms, so smooth, so tender to overlook.

Let's have a little chat, shall we?

" What's your name, sweetheart?" I asked her while her expressions changed from all scared to shocked that showed her nervousness from such an easy question.

Her glossy, plump lips parted to answer me, she looked up a bit but still wasn't facing me. I couldn't help but give a little squeeze to those cheeks which were already in my grip. This sudden act made her gasp in her soft breathy voice as her body trembled.

Maybe she needs a little help. So I quickly lifted her up in my arms from her thighs while she grabbed my shoulder instantly and I place her on my desk standing between those soft legs of hers. She twisted unsteadily under my fingertips.

"I didn't get your name, beautiful." I reminded her and waited for her to respond. She rose her head a little as if trying to steal a quick glance but unwillingly lowered her sight again.