liii.

AZALEA'S POV:

After the breakfast, everyone went on their work. Sergei went back to the mansion while Carson and Jadyn left right after breakfast taking cheese with them.

I was on the couch in the living room with Lev, Adrik and Flora.

"Girl, just don't worry about them. I'm here. All you gotta do is be stress free and shop the whole fucking mall." Flora said, patting my shoulder.

Igor stepped near me and spoke,

"Let's go."
I stood up nodding and walked out with him.
He opened the the door of the car for me to get in and sat next to me as we drove off. It's after so many days I'm coming out of the house. The fact that I'll be going shopping for our marriage is just making me more and more happy.

In no time, we were in front of a big architecture. I got off the car and took in the view of that magnificent building that looked like it was made of pure glass. Few men were standing in front of the main entrance. They seem like they work here.

Igor slide his hand over my waist; we went inside that luxurious premises. Three of those men in uniform with a identity card around their neck reached him.

"Good Morning Boss, we've everything ready just like you asked." One of them spoke while leading him inside. This place is just wow! Every single detail is taken care of. This area is a little crowded as there are people rushing around in the Hall.

We were led inside a room that was full of beautiful white dresses and veils and soo many more things. Igor grabbed my hand, our fingers intertwined together as we stepped in further, towards that same lady who came home last evening.

She smiled while greeting us.

"We've everything prepared sir. Please have a look." she said leading us to the part of the room where I saw most appealing dresses. They're all so captivating.

"All of these are the best picks and few were newly designed on your order." she explained.

"How did they manage to make a dress in no time? That's impossible." I mumbled to myself, slowly taking a look at him.
He grinned, caressing back of my hand and spoke,
"Well... They can if they are told few months before just like I did."
I was staring at him as I understood what he meant. I smiled gripping his hand tightly as he squeezed my cheek tenderly.

"Umm.... If you want, you may try these here." the lady spoke, clearing her throat, setting up her glasses.
I blushed instantly out of embarrassment as she assisted me to a dressing room.

She opened the door and spoke,

"Would you like to have someone to help you?"

"Um... Thank you but I'll do it myself." I spoke as she nod.

I tried the first one. It's a Cathedral Train Lace dress with full sleeves and a off-shoulder top. This one has a very fine embroidery and small beads over its neckline. It's really splendid but I want to try others as well.

It's quite energy and time consuming task to put on and take off these dresses all by myself.

I took another one. This one is A line, empire waisted dress with simple neckline and no straps. It might look good if it was not simply plain even though position of folds make this dress look a little charming.

I shuffled through them and finally my eyes landed on an elegant, floor length Ball gown type, with v- shaped neck, off-shoulder and cascading ruffles. It had a bow and a crystal belt around the waist line with each and every fold on its place with perfection. It's nothing less than a royal gown.

I took it off the stand and put it on. This is the one. It's delicate fabric on me is taking me to a different world like I'm an angel or a fairy.

I think, this is perfect. But should I show this to him right now? But I want him to see this on the day of our wedding.

I don't knowwww......
Uggghhhh.... I think I must... No no, wait.....

While I was busy thinking my ass off when I heard a knock on the door.

"Ma'am, do you need some help?" the lady asked me.

"Uh.. No, thank you." I replied, finally taking the dress off.

I want him to see it on the day of our wedding.
I got out and found her just outside. I handed over the dress and asked her to finalize the ball gown bilhouette one

I walked back to him to see him staring at me as I came near him.
"I chose one. It's pretty." I spoke, smiling as he raised his eyebrows and asked,
"And where's it?"

"She said, she'll pack it." I replied.

He sighed, looking at me, he said

"You really want me to wait? I just can't wait to see my baby in that dress." he said, holding my hands.

The lady got it packed with other accessories and handed the bags to his guards.

"I would like to know if you want anything else to be done." the lady asked him while we were heading out.

"I'll inform you if we do." Igor spoke as we finally left the building.

We got inside the car as I spoke, looking at him,

"Where are we going now?"

"You'll know soon." he replied as the driver started the car.

I can't believe he did these many arrangements in no time. But the fact that he was prepared for this day since earlier makes a smile creep across my face.

I was lost in my thoughts till I noticed the way on which we were was quite familiar.

I peaked out of the window and realized where we are going. I know this place and maybe I do know where this road leads to.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

Don't forget to:

Comment
vote
Share
And if want to, then follow.

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟