xxxv.

AZALEA'S POV:

Jadyn drove both of us to a mall where Carson had discount coupons for.

"I've heard cashier here is smoking hot. I think I can try.. " Carson tried teasing Jadyn.

"You better not.." Jadyn said in a serious tone looking at him.

"Come on Jadieee..... I was just playing. Do you want kisses?" Carson said hugging Jadyn and rubbing his cheek on his arm.

They are the cutest couple I've ever seen. I smiled, clearing my throat, spoke,

"Well, I can give you some personal space." I opened the door getting out.

Jadyn and Carson came out smiling as we went in together. It wasn't that crowded like it is most of the times. People here were limited. It's weird to see this.

Carson went to buy groceries while Jadyn came with me to clothing section.

"You can buy whatever you want." he said, handing over the cart to me.

My all time broke ass was busy seeing the price tags. Luckily, clothes here are on good discount. I bought some oversized clothes that I can wear with a baby bump. I can't wait to do shopping for my little angel.

I bought four, full sleeve loose sweater and shorts. Also I bought some inner wears for wearing from now on. I think buying comfortable clothes will be good. I bought two pair of socks and Jadyn bought a Spongebob t-shirt.

"I got all these." I said to Jadyn as he inspected it carefully.

"Something's missing." he said while looking for that something on hangers.
He came back with two woollen, panda caps.

"It will be winters soon. These are necessary." he said smiling ear to ear.

This is adorable. I really enjoyed shopping with them.
I saw Carson coming towards us with a cart full of snacks.

"Seriously? You wanna sell them or some?" Jadyn said as Carson kept flashing his smile. I'm not going to say anything as snacks are something so precious to say no.

Jadyn shook his head as he agreed to take all these. We went to the counter and were handed over the bags. I picked up the clothes bag and we went back inside the car.

"Now? " Carson said as jadyn glanced at his watch.

"It's been more than an hour. I need to go and take Azalea's reports." Jadyn said while starting the car. It's nice to spend your day when your with people like them.

Carson and I stayed back inside the car, talking about what we'll open for eating when we reach back home while Jadyn went to take reports.

He came back smiling happily and got inside all excited to talk.

"I got these reports and you know what? " he said

"What? Tell us fast." Carson asked him.

"Jadyn, tell me. What it says?" I asked him excited and nervous at the same time.

"It says that... You..... Are..... Going.... To... Have..... Twinsssss......" he said as I placed my hand on my mouth, excited, happy and everything that resembles happiness.
I'm going to have twins!

"Really? " I asked him excited.

"Yess, You're going to have twins. It's amazing." he said as they both already started deciding names.

I'm so happy, so so so happy.
I'll be a mommy two little angels. What can be more amazing than dressing them up in same outfits and seeing them grow together.