lv.

ON THE DAY OF WEDDING:

AZALEA'S POV:

I sat in front of my dressing table while Annie was setting up my tiara and veil. Flora was there filming everything while adding her comments. I couldn't stop smiling since morning. This day has finally come. With this white dress and this dazzling feeling, I can see myself going to become his.

"Someone is lost in their fantasies." Flora joked while almost slamming the camera on my face.

I can't deny this though.

Annie fixed my dress and I stood up, admiring myself in the mirror. I just want to see him as soon as possible. He's probably locked in somewhere because he won't agree to wait till the ceremony.

"Well.... Damn girl. You're looking like a Disney Princess." Flora exclaimed while I smiled in response. Annie and Flora stood their like for ten minutes more, appreciating how beautiful it's looking.

(Well, this is how I've imagined it to be but if you don't like it

(Well, this is how I've imagined it to be but if you don't like it...... No need bash. Just imagine what ever you want. )

I wore the pendant when Annie glanced at me while Flora spoke,

"Azalea, here's your necklace don't wear that. It won't match."

"I'm not taking it off." I argued while she sighed, smiling, pecking my forehead.

"Alright, Miss Azalea. " she spoke, tickling me out of nowhere.

"Ok ok, now let's go." Annie said while pimping her hairs.
Flora extended her hand out at me.

Yes, she's going to walk me down the aisle.

She took my hand in her's while a feeling of happiness spread throughout her face, making her eyes moist.

"Oh Lord,.... What am I even doing. I'm so fucking happy right now. I can't just.... " she spoke, wiping away her tears while I hugged her.

"If you don't wanna look like Bloody Mary just stop crying already." Annie said while we all chuckled with her.

With every step I took, I could remember every moment I experienced in my life. The time when I had nothing but cuts and bruises. When I was nothing but a weak, traumatized girl who could never stand up against what happened with her.

I remembered the time when I felt betrayed by my own father for the sake of money. I remembered when I had the feeling that told me it will be my end very soon. But now, here I am, getting closer and closer to my destiny with every step.

I was walking slowly while my veil was sliding down the marble flooring. I glanced over at Flora before stepping outside where everyone was waiting.

She gave me an appreciating smile that lit up my face. I stepped out with her while gazing around at the beautiful decoration that made me feel as if it's heaven. This is so amazing to be real.