xvii.

AZALEA'S POV

Silence spread across this room that made airy sound of our breaths clearly audible. I couldn't believe what he just said, he feels the same like me.. I don't know how to react. The man I'm so close to me, the man whom I thought as forbidden is actually mine.

It felt as if time stopped. My synapses were going crazy on those words, repeating them again and again. This was the moment I dreamt of and then felt as if it would never come true but my reality finally agreed my dreams.

My words struggled to make there way out of my mouth, I was happy, so happy, or the happiest that I could have ever been.
"Igor-" I whispered before our lips collided, making me fuse in his arms. His kiss was so demanding and dominating yet so fervent and delicate. Every stroke declared its control over my soul like it had one on my mind.

My lips parted, accepting his triumph on me, establishing it's command in. I was out of breath in desire to keep up with him, to not let any moment that we are sharing, escape. He bit my lip, making me unveil a moan.

He grabbed my jaw with his lips sliding down on my neck. I feel so many things going on inside of me, his bites, kisses, all over my neck, evokes such an amazing sense of pleasure in me, a feeling that I'm no more guilty to have.

Every bite, turned me on with a moan sliding down my lips. He smirk was all clear, how much he liked my state right now. He nibbled my hickeys with his tongue and I threw my head back, exposing him to more of me. I feel so wet, my core is throbbing so hard that I can't stand up properly anymore. Shivers, quivers, blush, moans and what not, I can feel everything going through me, all inside of me.

He looked up at me, with that look which already explained what he wants to do and if it wasn't enough, I could feel his massive bulge, overgrowing out of his pants, right on me. I looked away covering my flushed face.

"Look who's all red now. Don't you want to argue anymore? " he asked in his deep breath taking voice, making me blush more and more. I squirmed and he placed his behind me, dragging down the zipper all the way down. His warm hand slipped over to my exposed back, making small stroke with fingers.

I held him, stumbling and squirming because of shivers. The dress slid down from my body, all the way down on the floor and the very next moment, he picked me up in his arms, keeping the divine eye contact.

I bounced on the bed with him standing in front of me. I was occupied by thoughts of him close to me, so close. My heart was beating so fast while I laid in front of him, naked with just a thong on me, crossing my legs in front and my hands over my breasts.

He licked his lips while his fingers ran over his buttons, unbuttoning the shirt impatiently. He revealed his perfect, build body in front of me, at the same moment, unbuckling his belt.
He stood in front of me just in his boxers and that bulge throbbing through it.

He parted my legs apart, standing between them, removing my hands from my breasts and pinning them up above my head. I closed my eyes shut because of his presence so close to me, with each and every corner of my body screaming for him.

"Look at me, kitten. " he demanded, brushing down his hands from my wrists to my neck. I opened my eyes and met his dark blue eyes waiting for a view of mine in front of me.

"Good girl" he affirmed, grabbing my breasts and pressing my already sensitive and hard nipples. I gasped, moaning while gripping the sheet firmly. His strokes became harder and harder slowly, increasing my moans and wetness rapidly.

His lips marking my body, leaving his wet trace all the way down till they reached my nipples. He nibbled it slowly, teasing me with it and then sucked them, making my back arch in pleasure. So good, it's so good, his tongue swirling on them while his hand is playing with my other one.