xx.

AZALEA'S POV

"Please don't do this with me" I kept whining but he didn't react. I pulled him close, making him lay down on the bed and hovering over him, my legs on the either side of his body.

He pulled me close, looking right in my eyes, with a smirk playing all over his face.

"I think it was you who agreed" He said, squeezing my butt.

I made puppy eyes and said,

"You don't love me?"

He let out a sigh, already aware of what I'm doing.

"Are you trying to play this emotional blackmail card on me Kitten?" He asked, playing with my hairs.

"Is it working?" I asked him, placing my hands on his chest.
H

e laughed and cupped my face caressing my lips.

"I think it is... But, this won't change the fact that you're banned from pleasure for one week." He announced. I don't think he's going to agree. It's not that hard.

I pouted and crossed my arms in front of me.

"Now go and wash yourself but if you try anything funny this time, I'll make sure you get a better punishment." He said, standing up while fixing his pants.

He picked up his coat and pecked my cheek before leaving the room. I'm still mad, even though I know he won't be able to keep up with it.

IGOR'S POV

She looks so cute when she pouts.
But I see, she is becoming my little brat, not that I'm complaining. I was in the middle of the inspection with dozens of men around when she sent that. I think she's getting really bored all alone. How about we pay her a visit?

Her little body hovered over me, making a frustrated look. I know she didn't like her punishment otherwise why it would be a punishment. No matter how much addicting it is, she will have to do it.

But I think now I realise, it's more like a torture for my own self. How I'm going to keep myself away from my Kitten. She's not going to give up and I really want her to try.

I got out of the room so that I don't run out of my control by seeing that cute face and those hypnotizing eyes of hers.

AZALEA'S POV

I washed up and dressed back again, combing up my hairs properly. I am going to visit Flora's room as it's two in noon and she's probably in her room, either eating, singing or reading magazine.

I went to her room and knocked the door. She opened the door. Her face turned into a smile instantly and she hugged me rubbing my back. You can call this Flora's super duper hug. After we were done choking each other, she led me inside her room.

She was smiling ear to ear, dragging me with her and making me sit.
The moment we got in, she began with her gossips and I totally got engaged in it.

"You know, I heard that there is a big function at mansion next week." She said.

"What for?" I questioned.