xxvi.

AZALEA'S POV:

I could see how needy he is at this point and maybe I'm too. My breath began to rush along with my blood when he hovered over me, taking the control. His presence on me is so intense. His tattoos over that build body of his, standing in front of me can make me do anything at just one command at this point.

He leaned down towards my lips but I placed a pillow between us.

"What are you doing baby???" He asked me frowning and taking the pillow away.

"I am angry" I narrowed my eyes on him. Let's drag him to a state where it's too much for him too.

"Come on, I said sorry." He said as I managed to get out of his grip and got out of bed, leaving him on the bed.

"Then I'm so sorry Don Igor, but today you're not getting anything." I said winking at him and crossing my arms in front of me.

"So... Today, my kitten wants to be in charge, hmm...??" He said, smirking and coming towards me.

I picked up the empty water jar and walked out of the room with him following me.

"Why are you following me?" I said while I walked towards the kitchen counter.

I filled it up while he was standing next to me without saying anything, just smirking with his hands in the pocket of his pants.

He came near me and whispered,

"I wanted to do it on our room but I guess you want some public performance, don't you? " He said gripping my waist.

He gripped my waist before burying his face in my neck and kissing, sucking it intensely.
He sucked my sweet spot and I threw my head back in quick response. If this continues, I won't be resisting anymore.

"Igor... " I moaned softly, my fingers running through his hairs. He grabbed my breasts and gave them a slight squeeze.

I could feel a smirk form on his face as I squirmed, trying to keep quite while he kept making it harder and harder for me.

"Igor... We... We can't do it here." I whispered slowly.

"As you wish princess." He grabbed me by my waist and lifted me up, taking me back inside our room. In these dim lights, he slowly hovered over me.

IGOR'S POV

Now that she is done with her part of acting up, I can see her slowly getting all relaxed while I hovered over her. She looks extremely adorable while trying to behave as if she's in charge. Licking her lips and spreading her legs, she eyed me hungrily with those shining eyes of hers.

Her eyes filled with desire and I think I can already tell her thoughts with that look she has and I'm sure mine are alike.

I kissed her again but not for long this time. My sweet baby thinks of playing so here's something to play with. She made a pouty face. Want more?

"Are you trying to tease me?" She said in her soft voice raising her eyebrow. I think she doesn't like the taste of her own medicine.

"No, I thought I wasn't getting anything tonight." I replied as she rolled her eyes and looked away.

How cute.

I was all lost admiring her when her little body escaped my grip and hovered over me, pushing me down.

"What do you think,It's just you who can tease? I'll show you." She spoke attacking my lips with kisses. But it's not just kisses she is attacking with.