xiii.

NEXT DAY:
AZALEA'S POV

I woke up to a knock at the door. There's no one in the room. Was he out whole night? I don't think it was a good idea for me to come here with him. He was probably outside with some girls and maybe he's still with them. Who cares after all? Alright, maybe I do a bit.

"May I come in? " A voice interrupted again from outside.
"Yes, please" I replied and that girl, kira entered in with breakfast.
"Here's your breakfast. If you want anything else you may let me know. " she spoke while placing it in front of me on the table. I think I must ask her if she can tell me where Igor was.
"Uh.. Kira, do you have any idea about where Don is right now? " I asked. She thought a bit and then answered,
"I'm sorry, I don't know where he is right now but he did come back at night and left right after that. "

He came back and left. I think I fell asleep. I nod my head at her and she left smiling. I don't know where he is. Why am I even worried, he's enjoying, let him. I'm no one to stop him anyways.

I went to freshen up a bit and wore normal tee and leggings and sat down to have my breakfast. I wasn't feeling that hungry unlike any other day. I love eating and specially when you have such expensive breakfast but today I wasn't feeling like it.

I don't want to eat anymore, my guts are already doing somersault. I curled up on the couch with a magazine and few more by my side. Already I woke up at ten and it's been an hour since I'm reading these magazines on a repeat. Kira came back again and took away the dishes even though I didn't eat anything.

Am I worried about him? He's a goddamn Mafia boss, Azalea, he doesn't even need your attention and yesterday he made this thing so pretty clear. It's just a play, I'm just an eye candy for him, nothing much. I was here wishing for a serious relationship. So dumb. Just because he's being sweet with me doesn't mean he has feelings for me just like I do. He'll never fall for me like I did.

At this point, I want to cuss every Disney movie that made me feel I'll get a prince Charming just like those princesses did; I am just a girl out of many whom he likes to keep as a trophy in his shelf. If he wasn't this confusing towards me, it would have been so easier. First, he flirts with me like any other boy. Then he's all possessive and caring the very next moment. Then becomes an asshole time to time and doesn't speaks to me for months. I'm so exhausted between this tension of not caring for him and then melting at his voice the very next second.

Can't this man just tell me that he has nothing to do with me other than using me for his pleasure. I think he already said that in hints yesterday and now I must forget about anything that I've been thinking of.

I felt I've been reading that same page again and again. I'm not even reading anymore. I need a hug. This couch looks a nice place to hang like a koala and get free hugs after all it's just non living things who understand me, like food.

I climbed on the back of it with my blanket and laid over it on my stomach side. Life is so different when you do something you must not. I heard the door unlock and the knob turn. Shit! I was startled and I tried to turn around but my grip loosened on it and I happily slipped down, getting a hug from the floor while my head plated a kiss over it with a thud.

I felt those footsteps rushing towards me.
"What were you doing? Are you alright? "
It was him. I managed to peek a glance at him from the floor. He pulled me up from there and I stood up. Why do I have to be so clumsy just in front of him? He lifted up my chin with his finger to make me face him. His eyes were tired, I can tell he didn't sleep again.
"You okay? " he asked with soft voice. I shook my head as a yes. His touch turned into a light grip on my jaw with his thumb moving over my cheek. He came close to me but I stepped back and looked away, picking up my magazines from the couch.