xiv.

IGOR'S POV

We reached back at our hotel room and I carried her in as she wouldn't agree to walk. She kept telling me what's her favorite food to eat when she's sad and how she likes her soup. I placed her on the bed, taking off her sandals and earrings.
"Now, go to sleep." I spoke, covering her with blanket but she stood up once again. She looks so frustrated about something,maybe it's the drink but her eyes tell,it's something she wants to say. Hugging me, she whispered,
"I have something to show you. "

Before I could say another word, she pushed me on the bed behind, standing in front of me.

"Am I being clingy? " she spoke while I sat up straight on the bed.

"You don't like me?" she looks so sad. I know something's wrong.
"Azalea-" I whispered, trying to calm her down.
"What if I make it up to you? " she whispered slowly while her hands reached up to straps of her dress, pulling them down. Dragging them down, she revealed her pure breathtaking self. It fell down on the floor, leaving her nearly naked in front of me.

Her black lingerie that fitted around her so well was exposed all in front of me. Her skin that already looks so soft without even a touch while her curves were just making me forget my limits. She stroke her hairs behind, giving me an eyeful view of something so driving that I don't want to resist anymore.

She began sliding her hands from her waist, up till her breasts. Hovering over me, she began unbuttoning my shirt slowly. I held her thighs, stroking it while sliding up till her breasts. Her left clothings on her made me want to rip them off and have her in every way I want to. She threw my shirt on the floor, brushing her fingers over my body.

"Don't you want me? Am I not good enough? " she spoke while sliding down her bra straps and pulling me close to her, kissing me with her soft lips. For the first time, I feel so hypnotised that I can't even listen to what I'm trying to think. If this starts, I'm not sure about where it'll end. She sat on me and began grinding over my crotch, trying to please me and get what she wants while moaning with little mouth of hers. I held her hips while she stroke my erection slowly with her hand. This is driving me crazy; I'm loosing control.

But this is not going to continue. I can't let this happen when I know this will not end up in a good way. But this was what I wanted, didn't I? I stood up, leaving her on the bed while she looked up at me confused.
"Go to sleep. You drank too much. " I said even though I wanted everything that she was doing, to continue. I adjusted my pants and she spoke from behind,
"I knew, I was never good enough. I'm so sorry. " her voice turned all soft and she began crying. God, what I just did!

"Shh.. Princess, I didn't mean to make you cry." I picked her on my lap, stroking her back gently. I feel so guilty for making her cry. But if I wouldn't have stopped, this could have gone far, far out of what was in my hand. I don't want her to wake up tomorrow and hate me for using her in this condition. Even though I want her so bad, still I cannot hurt her to satisfy my needs.

"My father was right, I am so useless. " she sobbed.
"Don't ever say that again. " I warned her, kissing her forehead. It's so fucking painful to see her crying even though she's unaware of the truth. The truth that I want to tell her so bad.

"I will never bother you again. " she wiped her tears, trying to get away from me. This was never an option little one. You'll have to bother me if you don't want yourself tied up somewhere in front of me.

"You're not going anywhere" I held her back and made her lay down, resting next to her. Her face was still as appealing as ever. I pulled her close, cuddling while she kept quiet. After stroking her hairs for sometimes I felt she was asleep. Without disturbing her, I sat and covered her with a blanket.