xxi.

! ATTENTION !

Following content is quite BDSM-ish, so continue only if you're comfortable and wet.

Thanks.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I looked up at him confused as he gently hovered over me, kissing and sucking my neck.

"I don't have to go through the punishment anymore?" I asked him smiling. I knew it.

"Well, certainly you don't have to but still you are not getting it from me." He said flashing a smirk on that sexy face of his.

"Since you've been a good girl, I'll be a little forgiving. Let's save that punishment for next time you do something like that. " He said, standing up and taking off his shirt, heading towards his drawer.

He took out something and hovered over me, licking his lower lip.

"What is it?" I asked curiously, my fingers trailing over his chest.

All of a sudden, he pinned my hands up, and handcuffs them together to each side of the bed.

"Ahh...... What's that for?" I asked him, startled.

"You'll come to know very soon, little one." He said .He took out the vibrator from the box and I gasped.

"A-are you going to..." I whispered with my eyes widened.

"Yes I am. Now, I want you to relax." He said, turning the vibrator on.

He placed it on my lower belly and I squirmed because of its vibrations, slowly moving down to my crotch. I trembled from this ticklish feeling.

He gently slide it down at my clit and started moving it up and down. My moans intensified and I arched my back.

"My little slut wanted it so bad, look at you." He said taking my breasts in his hand and teased my nipples.

It was getting stronger and stronger. I started grinding against the vibrator making a smirk appear on his face.

"Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the strength of the vibrator as I moaned.

" Louder!! I want whole New York to know you're daddy's little sex toy." He aggressively attacks my neck making me loose my senses. My hands tied up made my me pulled and shake them in enjoyment and satisfaction.

I was a total mess, covered with hickeys and sweat, tied to bed with handcuffs.

I moaned louder and louder, making a devilish smirk appear on his face.

" I...I wanna c-cum daddy..." I whispered between my screams of pleasure.

" Not yet kitten, fun just began..." He spoke while pressing the vibrator deep inside of me making me loose control over everything.

I was moaning breathlessly, looking in his eyes.

"Tell me, who's daddy little slut?" He said, choking me as a smile appeared on my face.

"I'm your slut, daddy." I mumbled a reply while sticking my tongue out, asking him give it to me harder. My legs began to tremble as he kept shaking it inside of me.

"My slut wants to cum?" he whispered in his gravelly voice.

Yes Daddy." I moaned. You don't know how bad. All my discharge is already leaking out of me.