6.

AZALEA

All eyes were on me because of my squeak. I never regretted anything more than this ever in my life. Finally, this man who fired bullets without blinking once, turned around and looked at me with a blank expression. He had sprinkles of blood all over his hand and face and was shocked at my appearance over there.

He kept his eyes on me for a moment and went back inside after whispering something to his guard. Nodding at him, the guard then approached me and told me to follow him up.

Nervously shaking to the echoes of gun still banging in my head, I went with him, thinking what he would have to talk to me. I hope there's no mistake from my side. I mean anyone in my place would have got startled if you start shooting without warnings.

In no time we were in front of his room. He left me there,in front of the door. Not even a single cell of my body wanted to go in, knowing something unpredictable is waiting for me. But I had no other choice. I knocked and was allowed to come in.

There he was shirtless, drying his hands off in a towel facing the other side of the room. He turns towards me, exposing his perfectly tones muscles with his broad muscular chest with tattoos climbing up to his neck and down till his waist. I was gawking but then my consciousness chimed in, Hold on, what am I doing? Stop staring Azalea. Just, STOP making things worse....I closed the door behind me, avoiding eye contacts with him.

"Here, baby." He sat on the bed pointing at me to come and sit on his lap. My eyes widened at thoughts of it and I flushed, looking away.

I slowly went towards him and stood in front of where he was sitting. This felt like a tug of war that was being played in my heart. I don't know what to do. Grabbing the end of my skirt, I fidgeted with it nervously.

It just took him a gentle pull to make me fall in his lap, instantly. He wrapped his hand around me from behind and held my thighs with another. I slide down my skirt to cover my thighs.

I was still couldn't face him because of this intensely heated up situation. Can one imagine, a God like man with intimidating dark blue eyes, holding you in his warm arms while his lips are just inches apart from yours?

Him being so close to me can shut down all tabs of my mind at once. All I could smell was his Cologne while my heart beat was audible to me in my ears. If this continues, I'll loose control over my own breathe and body, gradually...

First he's all flirty then he changes and becomes that same cold mob boss and then again here he is. At this point I don't have any clue how to feel about him.

He gently removed my hair clip and let down all my hairs while his stares kept drawing me crazy.

"Say something." He commanded while stroking my hairs from behind. And all of a sudden I can't speak. Great, just great. My voice felt like struck somewhere as if scared to come out in front of him.
If I wasn't in this position, so close to you, I would have spoken something.

"Come on my babygirl, I wanna hear your voice. Don't keep me waiting." He added smirking. He's very well aware of what's going on with me and that's dangerous.

"I..I don't know what to say... Don" I stated the most obvious thing on my mind. How much pressure I'm bearing right now... I pray to Lord I don't do something stupid or it won't take much time for me to find the nearest suicide point.

He glared at me. I began to tremble with a sudden activity in my nerves, in fear. I recited my sentence again and again, checking if there's something that can be the reason behind that look.

The very next moment, he pinned me down on his bed hovering over me, grabbing both of wrists firmly at place. All of me went cold as if everything paused, my heartbeat, my breathe, my mind, everything. His closeness eradicated the difference of air we were breathing. His legs either side of mine, his eyes seeing right through my soul that was burning in unsaid desire from this heat.