xlv.

AZALEA'S POV:

For a moment, I couldn't move or think. Lev is here but he's missing and I remember well that I placed him in his cradle, where else he can be. I looked around everywhere, with each second my heart beat became clearer in my ears with my body turning sweaty.

He isn't anywhere in this room, he can't walk out of here on his own. I ran outside in the hall but couldn't understand anything happening. God, where did he go?

My body was sweating badly as my throat became soar, tears building up in my eyes.I began to panic badly. So bad that I trembled, falling down on the floor.

"FLORA......!!! " I screamed as my breath kept hitching. Most horrifying thing was that he wasn't anywhere in the house.
She instantly ran in with wide eyes as saw me almost going crazy, sobbing on the floor.

"What's it? What happened? Azalea? What...?" she asked me fearfully.

"A-Adrik... He... He isn't here.. I checked everywhere in the room. " I managed to speak as she covered her mouth, astonished and scared.
"You don't worry, I'll go and ask the guards. " she held me, making me stand up.
She went inside my room to check once again and then ran outside to ask the security.

I grabbed my phone and called Igor with a blurry vision and my hands shaking. With every ring, my anxiety increased more and more, I'm shivering on my feet.

He picked up.

"Igor, Adrik- he is missing, I can't find him. I don't know where he is. " I cried. "I checked everywhere, he isn't here." I managed to explain.

"Azalea, right now, you'll do as I say, be inside the house, don't go anywhere outside. I'll bring Adrik back." he hung up instantly but I wasn't consoled. Where is he? What's all this happening?
God, be with my child, please protect him.

I picked up Lev and went outside in the Hall to find Flora came back in, panicking.

"Azalea, there's a mob outside. The security is not that strong anymore, we have to hide right now"
What! She held my arm and three of us ran upstairs towards the storeroom.

She quickly opened it and we entered inside that dark room, locking the door. It was absolutely dark I could only sense Flora's hand holding my wrist firmly. She shushed me as soon as I tried to speak.

What if Adrik is with them? Lord keep my baby safe away from them. All of a sudden, there was a loud noise of the door being slammed with number of footsteps gathering inside downstairs.

She hugged me and slowly caressed my hair as I heard few gunshots but it was intense. Much intense than I ever heard. It feels like war.

I am loosing my senses. Is my little soul somewhere between this? No No please be a nightmare. I covered my mouth as footsteps could be heard, running around through the house. They were all shouting and yelling, telling each other to find 'Them' and as far as I guess, this 'them' is us.

Lev was clearly uncomfortable in this place where we were but all of us kept quiet. Footsteps advanced towards the door behind which, we were hiding.

I gripped Flora's dress in fear as few voices came close to our place, right in front of the door. Suddenly, one of them opened the door.

IGOR'S POV:

I'm going to end each and every single motherfucker who did this and I'm very well aware where I'll find them. This time messing with us is going to cost their lives. They knew about us moving in today and thought of taking the chance but it's the worst trap they got themselves into.