26

"Ate..." I heard Hiero's voice not far away from me.

I am currently in the swimming pool area with a variety of books in front of me and also my readings. I just love the sound of the water every time it slightly moves, it makes me calm while studying.

After what happened yesterday, I just took a nap and continue reading my books. I thanked Mrs. Vilma through my contact in Carter's Instagram and also thanked Jayson for making Hiero feel better.

"Why?" I asked as I turned my head.

He smiled at me, looking so shy while holding his phone in a landscape form. Is he playing?

"I'm a little shy but can you please contact Jayson?" He pleaded while pouting.

He is 18 years old, he's in legal age yet he pouts like an 8-years old kid. The hell is he doing.

My brows met, "Why?"

"I want to play with him again..." He almost whispered

He is way too old to play, he's supposed to prioritize his studies and not games. He is close to reality and I don't get why he wants to play than study.

But one thing's for sure, he is longing for a playmate.

It's been a long time since the last time I encounter him craving for someone like this. He is acting like a kid, again.

"You shouldn't play games at your age, Hiero." I tried to sound tight.

I want him to first prioritize his studies and not these games. It won't help him in the future.

"We will play mobile legends, ate. I will teach Jayson how-to because he told me that he wants to play this game but he doesn't know-how! And guess what, I completed my modules and readings. You shouldn't worry about it." He said continuously with a big smile on his face.

I guess I don't have a choice, all I want is Hiero's happiness and contentment. If he's already finished in readings, then who am I not to allow him to be happy?

I sighed, "Do you want?"

"He is my only friend ate, please!" He begged

I nodded, "Okay then,"

"Thank you, ate! You're the best!"

I smiled at him and watched him walked happily towards his room.

I fixed my papers and returned them to my room, I took a quick shower and when I finished, I wore simple pair of jeans, a white top, and 3 inches heels. Just for formality.

I walked outside and I am not surprised that my car was ready and already clean. I clicked my keys and went inside, I drove my car and I just let myself feel the wind until I reached the hospital.

I entered the facility receiving all the greetings of the persons I passed by. I sat down on my chair and started to play the phone in my hand.

And I suddenly remember what Hiero told me, he wants to play with Jayson and I need to fulfill what I let out.

I sighed, opening my phone to dial someone's name on Instagram.

Carter Dela Fuente

"Hello?" I tried to sound normal.

Well, I'm always in a normal tone but I need to sound like I need something from him? Or someone rather.