05

"Dalawang delight para sa babaeng nagbibigay ng light sa aking night,"

Carter entered my office, holding two tiny bottles of delight in his hands.

I'm currently inside my office because it's self-reliant time. Our nurses will assist everything for me since there are no serious cases right now.

Our doctors here have their own office and place kung saan sila mags-stay and so the nurses. Because we have patients who are loyal to their doctor, some want me and some want the other doctor. That's why Dad decided to give everyone a place to stay during work times.

Our hospital has its own place for nurses, security guards, janitors, and everyone who works here. He managed to give everyone fair treatment, especially to those na sobra maglaan ng oras sa pagstay dito sa hospital. Their cooperation is a big help for doctors and the life of other people.

And of course, the wards and rooms for patients are all wide enough to rest. Malalaki at madami rin ang mga room in case of emergency and in performing surgery.

"You started it today, huh." I grumbled, accepting the tiny bottles and I slightly smiled, "Thank you,"

I put the bottles on my desk and I just read the papers in front of me. I didn't even mind asking him what's the matter since I know He's wise enough to just go away after his intention.

As I read my papers, I crossed to his Mom's schedule. The good news is she will be discharged the next day. That's great.

I looked at him, "By the way, your nanay can be discharged next day."

"T-talaga?" He smiled

"Yeah, go pack your things," I replied, He giggled while nodding at me, pressing his lips together out of excitement.

I looked away when I realized what I saw, Why did I look at his lips? Oh Lord, that thing looks so healthy.

The labium superius oris and labium inferius oris of his lips has a very bright red color. Which is a nice shade of red is what describes to determine that his lips are the healthiest. And also, it is in a cupid's bow shape—-crap!

I hate myself for being addicted in science!

"Salamat!" He said and I just ignored him

I focused myself looking at the papers in front of me than seeing his face. It's annoying and uncomfortable at the same time.

"Z-Zaniah..." I glanced at him, "Salamat sa binigay mo kay Jason, ayoko talagang tanggapin pero mukhang ayaw mong magpatalo. Kaya salamat talaga, promise 2 bottles of delight per day! Pangako 'yan!"

He said while raising his right hand, promising as if this deal will take longer. I just nod and ignored him for the second time.

"S-sige, alis na muna ako!" He waves his hands and I just watch him leave my office.

I sighed, staring at the bottles in front of me, this tiny bottles made them happy and also made me happy. In the slightest way.

I absolutely don't know why this delight made my heart bizarre. But I will make sure that I'll fix it as soon as I can. I don't like the excitement, I don't want to feel it anymore.

I cleared my appointments and just finished what I need to do, I received a text from Mom that they are already in the car, heading to the hospital kasama si Lola Irene.

I just instructed them to meet me in the lobby and I will take care of my Lola, time passed by and I received a message that they are currently in the lobby. I wear my coat and I step towards the lobby. I saw Dad talking with the securities while Mom was sitting in the waiting area, facing Lola Irene that is sitting in her wheelchair.