15

"P-putangina?"

Carter stuttered and ask me with his forehead creased, I can't explain his expression right now. He's not in his senses and don't even understand what's happening right now.

I did that because I want to get Grayson out of my sight, as long as he don't see me with another guy, I know he'll keep bothering me. Not until, malaman niyang wala na akong pakialam. Though, wala naman na talaga akong pakialam but the demons inside him might saying na siguro dahil wala pa akong bago, because I still love him. Which is not true.

I always say that lovelife is nothing to me, reviving lives makes me happy and nothing compared to that kind of happiness I always felt.

"Carter—-"

"T-teka lang..." He said, placing his hands on his temple and glanced at me. Still wearing the same look he gave when we entered my office.

He shook his head, "Hindi pa pumapasok sa utak ko, sandali, mga 2 minutes..."

I rolled my eyes and leave him hanging, I went to my table and get the papers of the Velasquez family. I received a call earlier regarding to the check-up schedule they'll take.

I stopped when I felt his presence beside me.

He gasped, "Ikaw at ako? T-tayo?"

I raised my brows, waiting for him to process everything. This stupid guy don't understand what's happening, as I always ask, is he normal?

He point his index finger to me and point it back to his chest, and doing the same thing repeatedly.

"Girlfriend kita?"

I stopped and raised my brows, "What are you saying?"

He became more confused when I asked him, he closed his eyes and opened it immediately.

"T-teka! Hindi pa nga ako 100% sure sa feelings ko tapos ikaw relasyon kaagad! Teka—-"

I cut him off, "What! are you saying?"

"Ha?" He asked

I rolled my eyes and continue what I'm doing, I just let him space for a while and when I sense his stupidity, I faced him and saw his unexplanable expression.

"I'm sorry about that, I was trying to get him out of my sight." I replied, "Don't worry, he won't bother you, I know him."

I know Grayson, he's a bastard but beyond all his stupidity, he's also a pure coward. He won't do such things dahil lang sa selos, he's more of a words and not an act.

"P-paano..." He's still spacing out

"Calm down, it's called defense mechanism. Walang meaning 'yon." I explained.

I don't want him to think this in other way, I did that because I need to, not because I want to.

"T-teka..."

"Carter..." I called him but seems like he did not hear me.

I thought he's still in process but he faced me, wearing a different aura and expression.

"Ang bilis naman nating magbreak! Kaka-minutesary lang natin..." He softly said which made me feel goosebumps.

"Minutesary?" I asked

He nodded, "Oo, kaka-4 minutes lang simula nang maging tayo."

I grinned my teeth, "Carter, can you please act normal?"