11

"Magandang umaga, doktora!"

I turned my body and I saw the most annoying living creature I've ever encountered. Carter is smiling from ear to ear, showing his healthy teeth and acting as if masaya akong nakita siya.

Excuse me? Ahead in the morning and his face is what I saw? Do you think masaya ako?

"Why are you here?" I asked

I thought he'll say something but instead, he lifts the paper bag and held a bundle of delight.

"May dala akong delight because the sun is for the light, the moon is for the night, and you.." He points his index finger to me, "...for the rest of my life." and did a finger heart after.

What the fuck? What is he doing? Hindi ba siya nandidiri?

"You know—-"

He cut me off, "Ngi, grumpy ka talaga! Ang aga-aga e!"

He yelled and mocked me, I just realized that english is more decent for him. Bagay sa boses niya, I bet passengers are so happy meeting a cabin crew like him.

Too bad, I am not a passenger that's why I'm not happy.

I frowned at him and rolled my eyes, but right before I turned my body, I saw a bag on his side. A black square bag with a leather strap. Wait—Is that a camera bag?

I pointed the bag, asking him through my eyes but he stared at me pointless. What do I expect from him?

"What's that?" I asked, crossing my arms to my chest and raising my brows.

"Dslr, Zaniah. Hindi mo alam?" I remain silent, "Ano ba 'yan, galing sa bilyonaryong pamilya pero hindi alam ang Dslr."

Is he dumb? I feel my brain is trembling because of his stupidity. Oh lord.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, I don't know how to handle him anymore and I don't even know kung bakit siya nandito. If I'm not mistaken his Mom's therapy is all we need to fix.

Oh yeah, I remember. His Mom has a therapy now, kaya din ako pumasok because I need to handle her, in partnership with Dr. Densio.

But what I'm asking is, why is he here? He's supposed to be outside his Mom's area and not in my office.

"Gusto mo turuan kita gumamit ng dslr?"

I ignored him and fixed the papers that I need to give to Dr. Densio. I count all the pages to make sure that I will give everything. After I fixed it, I put in inside the brown envelope and sealed it with scotch tape.

I lift my head and I almost shout when his face is what I saw, giggling his brows and smiling so widely.

My forehead creased, I thought he understands na naiinis na ako but instead, he lifts his hands and show his Dslr. It's a canon camera, I'm not really familiar with the kinds of camera, I just saw the red and white brand on his black leather strap.