25

"Yes, please re-schedule my meeting with the president."

I am currently talking to the nurse in the information table, I have a current agenda today with the president about his son's condition. I already checked him almost 4 times, with the same results but the president wants to have another check-up to make sure that I am not mistaken.

The result says it all, I don't doubt what it shows. And in fact, he can consult other doctors if he doubts the findings of his own son's condition.

"But Doktora, they refused to re-schedule it." He said

I knew it, this president will always want his desires to be followed. This made me feel disappointed, he is using his power to control the persons in this field, or who knows, also in other fields.

I did not even agree to this scheduled check-up, I just told him if he does not believe in the findings, then go find other doctors.

"Then it's their loss, not mine. Tell them I won't change my mind."

I know his son's life is important but the findings show that his son is not enduring any sickness. While the president was just being in a panic about his son's words. That was just an LBM, my goodness.

"Yes, Doktora. Thank you." He said and I immediately ended the call.

I will fix this right after I finished my business here in our house, Hiero needs us and I think I surrendered almost half of the year in the hospital because of the president's stupid decision.

Our president, that Mr. Henry.

I was just checking my phone for any reminders and when I finished, I went to the living room and saw Mom having a list for I think, foods?

"Everything's settled?" I asked

She instantly turned her head and gave me a wide smile.

"Yes, Anak."

"Good," I nodded

I take a look at my wristwatch and saw that it's just 8 in the morning and I need to freshen up. It is still morning but I feel so dehydrated. I need liquids.

I started walking but I heard Mom gasped, I turned my body as I felt nervous because of her deep gasped. What happened?!

She grinned her teeth, "Anak, naisip ko lang, can we invite Hospital boy and his little brother?"

My forehead abruptly creased, what makes her think to invite them? I mean, no offense but this is supposed to be our family bonding.

I crossed my arms and raised my brows, what is she thinking right now?

"Don't get me wrong! I was... I was thinking that maybe magkakasundo si Jayson at Hiero? And in that way, magkakaroon siya ng new friend?"

I sighed, "Mom..."

"Anak, can you give it to me this time?" She begged

I nodded, "You have a point,"

She's right, both of them can be friends and in that way, we can rest assure that Hiero is in a circle of trusted people. Besides, Hiero can be an older brother to Jayson.

"Is that a yes?"

I nodded, "It is,"

"Thank you, Anak." She hugged me, "Now, call Hospital boy."