28

"He left" Yoongi said as he sat next to Seokjin who hummed in response. 'Are you okay?' He wanted to ask, but he knew the answer. Seokjin had his head hung down low, a sigh leaving his slightly parted lips. "What happened?" Yoongi broke the silence. "I don't even know." Seokjin replied shortly. Yoongi looked at Seokjin, hesitating before he placed his hand awkwardly on Jin's back, patting it slowly for comfort.

Jin chuckled at the latter's actions, he never acted that way, he was thankful. "You know.. you can talk about it if you want to" he paused. "I'm always here for you." he said in a low voice as Jin wrapped his arms around him. "Thank you." he giggled as Yoongi pushed his hands away. "Know your limits." he said jokingly earning another laugh from Jin, he was glad he cheered him up a bit.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Then he said he had no time for me..and I basically yelled at him, I kind of regret it." Jin explained as Yoongi listened. "He deserved it, don't regret anything. How can he not have time for his own boyfriend?" Yoongi was mad for his friend, he couldn't believe he got treated this way. Jin jumped when Yoongi slammed his hands loudly on the table. "I'm gonna teach him a lesson." He said as he got up. Jin quickly hurried after him, standing right in front of him. "You're not going anywhere." He glared at the younger. "I can take care of myself, I'm capable of handling this individually." Jin said, dragging Yoongi away from the door.

"Do you want to go for a drink?" Jin offered.
"Sure." 

Yoongi knew that Jin wanted to drink out of stress, it was rarely just for fun, alcohol was his escape from reality, it washed away his sadness till it became an addiction, which decreased ever since he met Namjoon. 

Yoongi sighed as he looked at Jin bawling his eyes out as he said incoherent words, alcohol hitting his brain, taking away his soberness. He was now acting like a kid, a kid who lost his parent somewhere or one who didn't get what he wanted. 'Since when did he have such drinking habits?' Yoongi thought. People looked over at them, giving silent judging looks. "Seokjin.." Yoongi tried speaking to him but the latter wasn't listening. He suddenly got up and went outside, leaving Yoongi dumbfounded. "Jin! Wait!" He called for him, gaining no response again. Yoongi rushed to pay the bill, before running after his drunk friend who was stumbling with every step he took.

"Hyung." he placed his hand on Jin's shoulder, who shook his hand away. "Don't.. touch me." he slurred in his talking, stumbling once again as he almost fell this time. "But-"
"I'm fine."
After being shooed away multiple times, Yoongi finally gave up, walking slowly behind his friend as he watched him walking towards their house. After a few minutes, they arrived to near their houses as Jin gasped. "My wallet!" He touched his pockets to find nothing their. "Huh?" Yoongi told him to stay right where he was as he went to look for his wallet. He was surprised Jin even remembered while being in that state.

Jin kept walking, he needed to reach his house as soon as possible because if he didn't, he'd probably pass out right in his spot. "Thirsty" he said, his eyes widening in shock when his legs gave up, falling straight onto the ground. He shut his eyes tight waiting for the impact, but it didn't happen. Someone caught him right on time. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Not very proud of this but anywayss..
Happy birthday Taehyung!!