13

After Namjoon had moved to the new apartment, he decided to leave his father's job, against the latter's will. But Namjoon had to, he couldn't stand being imprisoned by his father, he was an adult after all, he didn't want anyone to control him, neither bring him down for that matter. He was finally free, for now at least, the countless uproars his father caused, the violent words he said, he was finally free of all that misery. Feeling worthless his entire life due to his father, that all changed now, due to a special someone, the person who bolstered his confidence and added a twist to his life.

Since he quit the job, he now had to find another one to make a living. He couldn't count on anyone any longer. He roamed through the streets of Seoul, looking for a place that needed new workers, at least for the moment. Namjoon was educated, he was very smart actually, but he didn't have any degree since his father thought that school was enough, he didn't allow him to go to continue his further studies after finishing high school. Namjoon was very disappointed at that, he wanted to have a stable future, a worthy job; but all his dreams were shattered, due to his father. By forcefully making him work in the bar he owned, such a frivolous job, that was according to Namjoon.

After searching around ten shops, he finally found somewhere that he would enjoy working at. "New workers needed." He read the sign as on the library door as a smile appeared on his face.

~~~~~
He excited the library, a euphoric creeping inside of him. He got happy by the smallest stuff, truly child-like with an innocent personality. The owner told him that he could start working by tomorrow. One thing left to do, tell Seokjin about the good news. After all, Jin was the only person who understands Namjoon the most, and could be depended on, well after his brother. He got to Jin's apartment as he knocked on the door. Jin opened the door shortly afterwards as he moved for Namjoon to come in, a smile plastered on his face. Jin looked insanely attractive, his hair covering his face, giving him a very cute look as he was wearing glasses; oversized grey hoodie and black sweat pants, making it hard not to cuddle him. Namjoon stood in front of Jin as Jin spoke up: "Take a seat" he said as Namjoon nodded. Jin sat on the couch facing the younger.

Namjoon noticed the scattered paper on the coffee table as he asked "Oh, did I interrupt you?" , as he thought that Jin was busy correcting tests. "Huh?" he asked but then realized what Namjoon was talking about. "Oh, not at all, I finished these around an hour ago, I'll arrange them soon." He said as Namjoon nodded. "Is there anything you want to say?" Jin asked, he memorized Namjoon's features as he could easily tell what's going on. "H-how did you know?" Namjoon asked as Jin pretended to flip his nonexistent long hair. "Experience." he said proudly. Namjoon was astonished, in fact, anything Jin does just impresses him, even the smallest things. "So what is it that you wanted to say?"Jin asked. "I found a new job."

"Really?!" Namjoon nodded. Jin was happy for the younger, he loved seeing those dimples each time he smiled. "What is the new job?" Jin asked again. "It's at a library, just a job for the time being till I find a better one." Namjoon said. "Oh, how nice, a job you'll enjoy." Namjoon nodded with a smile.

Jin sat on the carpet that was on the floor, collecting his papers while arranging them. His back was leaned on the couch that Namjoon was sitting on. "Here, choose a channel." Jin said as he gave Namjoon the remote that was underneath the papers. Namjoon turned on the TV as he switched through the channels while Jin was still sitting on the floor. "Look at what Yoongi sent me." Jin said as Namjoon got closer to him, but he was having a hard time to see the screen. He then slid his foot across the couch, making its way to the other side where Jin was sitting. Jin showed him a cute video of a puppy, to which Namjoon thought that it was Yoongi's. The puppy was chasing a butterfly, rolling on his back when he couldn't catch it. That's so cute." Namjoon said with an excited voice. "His puppy is really irresistible." Jin said while Namjoon agreed. The video then ended.

It didn't take long for Jin to realize what position they were in. Jin's figure was in between Namjoon's legs, the youngers face dangerously closer to that of the elder's ,his hot breathe brushing against Jin's ear, making shivers run down the elder's spine. Jin felt himself getting hotter as he crawled away from Namjoon, quickly getting up. "I- uhh I'll m-make s-some coffee." Jin said as he quickly went to the kitchen. Namjoon chuckled, seeing Jin nervous around him was really cute.