15

Namjoon arrived home, taking no time to take off his shoes and flop down onto his bed. He rubbed his temples to try and get rid of his headache. Headache was a common thing for him for whenever he stresses. Shifting around in his bed, he suddenly got a phone call, he quickly got up and took his phone, expecting a call from Jin- but it wasn't.

'On going call from Jackson' He sighed, picking up the phone.
"Hey Jackson." he said.
"Hey bro, how are you?" the guy ln the other side of the line replied.
"Good."
"... You're not going to ask about me?"
"Nope" Namjoon said with a small laugh. "Anyways, why did you call?"
"That's rude, can't I check on my friend? Plus, I miss you."
".. Ok, let's meet up."

Soon, the call got hung up. Jackson, he's somewhat clingy but he's a good friend - in Namjoon's opinion.
They had decided to meet up in a café nearby, in a few hours. In addition, it had been long since they met each other. Ever since Namjoon was dropped out of college, they barely had time to meet. Though Namjoon did continue his education, online though. They couldn't see each other due to many reasons, including distance, jobs, and family issues too. But they surely stayed in contact.

~~Time skip~~
Entering the café, Namjoon looked around, but Jackson wasn't there yet. He sat down on a table, taking out his cellphone to contact the latter. 'Hey, I'm there, where are you?' he sent the message. Around a minute later, he got a reply 'almost there.' He read the message as he set down his phone on the table. Soon enough, the door opened. He averted his gaze towards it, seeing Jackson. "Hey Namjo on-ah!" Jackson semi yelled, being pretty loud. Namjoon shook his head.

"Heyy" he said as he got up, giving Jackson a small hug. Jackson checked Namjoon from head to toe right before saying "wow, it's been a while." Namjoon nodded in response as they sat down.

Namjoon came back with their drinks, placing them on the table. Small silence accompanied them, but then Jackson spoke up. "So, do you have a boyfriend?" He said as Namjoon chocked on his drink. "N-no" Namjoon said, cursing at himself for stuttering. "Your mouth says no but your body language says otherwise." Jackson informed as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Tell me about him." He said, full attention on Namjoon. "I said I don't have one." Namjoon said sternly. "Then.. Do you like anyone?" Jackson continued asking. Namjoon's face slowly started getting red while thinking about that boy. "Well, um, kind of.." Jackson noticed how the taller got nervous.

"Have you told him?" He asked again. "No." Namjoon replied. "You're such a coward, why didn't you tell him yet?" Jackson asked as Namjoon looked down. "How can I be sure that he likes me back?" he asked.

~~~~~
Walking home with Jackson after their long conversation, he wasn't sure of Jackson's words. How could he even know? His relationships merely lasted at most 2 months. So he couldn't quite count on him for that matter. He then heard a faint voice calling from him, he immediately recognized that voice. He quickly looked at the direction that the voice came from, there was the angel face, deadly handsome man, Kim Seokjin.

"Namjoon!" Jin smiled at him as he called his name. "Hyung!" he imitated the older. As t hey approached each other, Jin noticed Jackson by Namjoon's side. "Hi" Jackson said with a small bow as Jin bowed back. "Hey." he said. "You are..?" He continued. "I'm Jackson Wang, Namjoon's friend." he said, extending his hand. "Nice to meet you Jackson, I'm Kim Seokjin." he said while shaking the younger's hand.

That was the first time Jin met one of Namjoon's friends, he was quite happy. For a short while, they just stood there. Jackson then landed over to Namjoon's ear, Jin not quite noticing them as he was checking his phone. "Is this your boyfriend?" he whispered as Namjoon smacked his arm. "He definitely likes you back." he whispered again as Namjoon feared that the older might hear them. But to his relief, he was texting someone on the phone, not focusing on them.

"Shut up" Namjoon muttered under his breathe as Jackson laughed. "Well sorry guys, I have to go now." Jackson said while waving them goodbye as he headed the other direction, exiting their neighborhood, and leaving the two alone together.

"I like you."