2

Jin and Yoongi lived together, they got along quite well.
So whenever they needed each other, the other one was always there.
Even if they seemed like they hated each other, they were actually inseparable, and each one's life would be a mess without the other.

"Yah, Yoongi, do you wanna go to Kim's Bar?" Yelled Jin across the room.
"Can't you just let me sleep, we always go there, we went there like three days ago. Plus, you said that you would never drink again." Yoongi yelled back.
"That's impossible, I would drink less, but not stop. Come on, we're going tonight." Jin replied.
Silence took over afterwards.

Kim's Bar.
Most famous, successful bar in Seoul.
Jin and Yoongi would always go there to spend there time.
They would never regret it.

~~~~~~~~
"Come on Yoongi" Jin said to the younger.
"I'm coming." Yoongi nagged.
Once they entered, the smell of alcohol filled up their noses.
They went over to the person behind the counter and ordered their drinks.
"Yoongi, is this person new here?" Jin asked the younger while pointing over to the guy they just ordered their drinks to as they were heading towards a table.
"No, he's been there for a long time now, for as long as I remember." the latter replied.
"Really? I never noticed him." Jin replied.
"He looks upset." Jin added, "I kinda feel bad."
"He looks familiar... Wait! He's the one that helped you." Yoongi said as he took a sip of his drink.
"Really? I should probably thank him." Jin said as Yoongi shrugged, not daring to oppose the older's idea.

Jin got up, his drink yet untouched.
He headed towards the guy who seemed younger than him.
As he was approaching the younger, the former unconsciously studied the distracted latter's features.
He had brown hair that matched perfectly with his nicely toned skin.
His plump lips which seemed upset grabbed Jin's attention.
His beautiful brown eyes that wandered somewhere else.
Jin was snapped back to reality once he reached the younger who was daydreaming, his gaze averted to the floor.
"Excuse me." Jin said as the younger almost jumped, before releasing a sigh.
"How may I help you, sir?" The younger said, Jin could clearly notice how the you get was trying to put on a fake smile while talking a decent manner.

Though, the younger scanned Jin and it clicked in his mind.
"Haven't I seen you before?" The younger asked.
"This is why I came actually, I think you're the one that helped me last night, I wanted to thank you." Jin told the younger.
"No, it's fine sir." The younger told him, in his deep, yet sad tone.

Jin then headed back to the table where Yoongi was sitting, almost doe with his drink.
"so?" Yoongi asked as he saw the older.
"I thanked him... His tone is even sadder than how he looks, I wonder why."
Yoongi shrugged "Why do you even care, you don't know him." he said.
"But still...I feel bad." Jin said as he started drinking.