19

So I haven't really mentioned about Namjoon's state that much anymore, for that reason, I'll make this chapter mainly towards it.

Seokjin had gotten used to how to treat Namjoon while he was having his seizures, which have really decreased recently, and that was a great thing of course. Being the supportive boyfriend he is, he convinced Namjoon that it was a completely normal thing, as he should know. Since the younger was very insecure about it, due to his father, it was a bit hard to help him gain confidence and normalize it- but it eventually happened.

Normally, Namjoon's seizures took around 30 seconds to 1 minute. Due to his medication, he's been getting less of that. Though he's been getting side effects, he bared with it, he tried his best not pay attention to them. It mainly involved tiredness or headaches. 

~~Present Time~~

"Here you go Joon." Jin handed over the bowl of hot soup since the younger had caught a cold recently. But then the older noticed how Namjoon wasn't focused on him, eyes anywhere but meeting the elder's. That's when he noticed the situation. Seokjin decided not speak a word, rather than doing that, he slowly stroked the younger's shoulder, giving him a source of warmth. Namjoon's body slightly jolted forward as his gaze slowly moved.

Soon, he came back to his senses. "Hyung.." 
"Yes baby?" he said in a soothing manner, assuring the younger. "Hurry up, the soup will get cold." He said, as he picked up the bowl giving it to him.
 "Thank you." the younger gave him a warm smile that completely melted his heart.
"Wait." Seokjin said as the younger stopped his movements, swallowing the food he just ate. 
He then pointed at Namjoon's cheeks, the younger looking at him confused. "Smile.." he said as Namjoon did so, showing off his dimples. The older didn't hesitate to poke them as he giggled.
"You're so adorable Joonie~"
"Not as much as you Jinnie~" they both laughed at their cringe worthy moment. 

~~~~~~~

"Seokjin~" Namjoon whined as Jin caressed his hair, the younger's head on his lap. "What's wrong?" 
"You know, I'm not a baby, you can stop treating me like that." he pouted as Jin chuckled at his cuteness. "But you've caught a cold, I have to take care of you." The older explained as he held Namjoon down when he tried to get up. "Just rest." he continued, as he resumed caressing his hair. "But babe~" Namjoon made emphasis on the second word, making sure to play around with Jin. The older placed his finger toward Namjoon's lips to shush him, the latter's soft lips leaving a peck on the elder's finger in the process. That made Seokjin feel butterflies. "Thanks hyung." he smiled again as he snuggled against the older.