32

A few months have passed by ever since they had broken up, and they made had no contact since then. Seokjin hasn't heard anything about Namjoon during that time, and vise versa. He didn't move on yet, but he's trying his best. Jackson on the other hand, he still kept in contact with Seokjin. He tried to ask for the reason to why they broke up, but Seokjin didn't know either, and Namjoon wouldn't open up to his bestfriend. Regardless, Jackson stopped bringing that topic up since he knew it hurts the latter. 

Yoongi was sad for them too, it hurted him whenever he'd see his dearest friend sad. 

_______________

Currently

"Are you done yet?" Yoongi asked his hyung who was getting ready to go out with him on a friendly date. "Yes, just one minute." Seokjin said before coming out of his room. Grabbing his phone and wallet, he walked towards Yoongi. "Let's go."
"Where do you want to go to?" Yoongi asked, he drove them there this time. "Our usual?" Jin asked as Yoongi agreed. They were still as close as ever. Yoongi's attitude softened a bit towards the latter though. Yoongi's phone started ringing, but he obviously couldn't pick up since he was driving. "Can you check who's calling?" He asked as Jin took a look. "Hoseok, ohhh did you two start dating yet?" Jin smirked at him. "He's just a friend." Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes. "I have someone else in my heart anyways." Yoongi blurted, he doesn't share such feeling usually. 

 "Anyways I'll just call him back later." Jin nodded. "I really shipped you two together though.. I'm disappointed." Jin faked wiping his invisible tears. Yoongi tensed a little before clearing his throat, eyes still focused on the road. "That's funny. I don't see your point of view though." He said. "Then, who's that person you have in your heart? Do I know them?" 
"That's a secret." Yoongi chuckled.
"That's not fun, come on, I always tell you about the men I crush on." Seokjin scoffed as Yoongi smirked, shaking his head. "I'm not telling you."
"What are they like then?" Seokjin asked curiously.
Yoongi hummed, thinking before saying. "Welll, he's really cute that's for sure, he's also hardworking, talented, kindhearted, I mean I just know that no one can hate him, except for people who envy him."
"Wow, daebak! You have really high standards. He seems perfect."
"He is." Yoongi smiled as Jin laughed.
"Does he like you back?" Seokjin asked, the smile slightly disappearing from Yoongi's lips. 
"No, at least I don't think so.. I'm pretty sure he likes someone else." 
"You probably think it's like that but you never know, I'm sure he feels the same."
"Does he?" Yoongi muttered under his breathe.

Stopping the car, they both got out as they headed inside their favorite restaurant. They always went there together during their college days, and well, some things never change.