23

Seokjin inhaled a deep, shaky breathe as he stood by Namjoon's side. He was very nervous to meet his boyfriend's father. Namjoon noticed that he as held his hand, reassuring him. "It's going to be okay." Namjoon said, as if he was forcing himself to believe it.

"Namjoon!" His father said as he hugged him. Namjoon's mind was blank. That was so fake. He then looked over at Seokjin then at their interwined hands. Seokjin noticing that, he retrieved his hand from Namjoon as he placed it in his pocket nervously. "Oh.. you brought your friend with you?" He asked as Namjoon cleared his throat.

"Dad, that's my boyfriend."

He stood there with an expression different from teh was he was acting at the beginning. Seokjin squirmed around in his place as his heart was thumping loudly. "Oh.. it's nice to meet you..?" He said. "Seokjin, K-kim Seokjin." Seokjin said as he extended his hand. "Nice to meet you Kim Seokjin, you're a very handsome man." His father smiled, something evident behind that smile. "Nice to meet you too, Mr.Kim." he bowed down in respect.

That wasn't expected.

Now that had happened, a burden was lifted off Seokjin's shoulders, he felt somewhat relieved. "Here, go inside." He moved as he lead the way to the dinning room.

The three sat down as they had their meal, small talks here and there.

Finally, I was time to go. His father insisted on them staying longer but they made up an excuse.

Walking outside towards the car, Seokjin broke the silence. "Do you think your father likes me?" He asked as Namjoon's focus was on him. "Seokjin.. name one person that doesn't like you, how can he not like someone as precious and adorable as you?" Namjoon said as he pinched the older male's cheek. "Says the cutest person." Seokjin replied as they both laughed. He then leaned in a pecked Namjoon's lips. "Let's go home."

~~~~~
"Joonie, let's go to my apartment. We went to yours last time."
"You want me to stay..? Won't Yoongi mind?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin shook his head. "Of course he won't. Sleep with me." He smiled as a smirk formed on Namjoon's lips. "Isn't it a bit too early? I mean it's been only a month since we started dating." He teased as Seokjin lightly hit his arm. "God, not that way!" Seokjin semi yelled as Namjoon laughed.

Namjoon followed Seokjin inside. Yoongi was seated on the couch with his laptop in his lap, looking at the two when he noticed them. "Hey Seokjin, Namjoon." He greeted them as they did so too. "Come on Joon." He held the latter's hand as they headed towards his room. "Don't be too loud!" Yoongi yelled, getting completely ignored.

"here." Seokjin handed Namjoon clothing that are suitable for sleeping in, his and Namjoon's clothing didn't differ much in size so it was pretty easy to share. "Thanks hyung." he then got up and started taking off his shirt as Seokjin's eyes widened. Namjoon's back was now facing Seokjin. He tried to leave the room but it was too late. He stared at Namjoon's muscular back that was twitching with his every movement. His biceps flexing lightly and the veins on his hands appearing. Seokjin was practically drooling.

It was when the latter turned around that Seokjin was brokwn out of his trance. "Jee, why's your face so red? Do you have a fever?" Namjoon touched Seokjin's forehead. "Uh it's just hot in here.." he said.

"Is that so?" Namjoon held the pant's waistband ready to pull them down as Seokjin hurried out of the room. "I'm going to get some snacks!"

That was when Namjoon totally lost it, he tried so hard to keep a straight face while teasing his boyfriend. He quickly changed as he sat on Seokjin's bed, waiting for him.

Seokjin came back with a couple bags of chips and some drinks as he set them on the table beside his bed. "Should we watch a movie?" he asked, turning on the TV.

"Whatever you want."

-Around an hour later -

Seokjin's head starting to lose balance as his eyes became droopy. Namjoon noticed that as he pulled him closer, laying his head on his shoulder. He then carefully removed the bowls and empty cups, shortly after fixing Seokjin's position. Jin tiredly got up and went under the blankets, whilst Namjoon turned off the TV, before emitting his actions. He lied down next to Jin as the older snjggled closer to him. Namjoon pecked Jin's forehead as he covered shoulder with the blanket. "Sleep well love." he whispered. "You too.. Joon."