14

The two young men were walking together on the streets. Namjoon felt uneasy, this nervousness he had inside of him -he was trying his best to get rid of it. He did know very well the reason behind it though, it was the older man next to him. He was indeed in love with him, but he can't say it that easily. Jin's the only one by his side, he didn't want to break their strong friendship like that.. He didn't want to lose him. Namjoon let out a long shaky breathe as he averted his gaze to the floor, dozing off in deep thoughts. Jin noticed that, but wasn't certain of it.. What if he was having a stroke again, it always scared Jin. Thinking of it, he hadn't dealt with that in quite a while, he stopped the sudden blank staring, meaning the strokes stopped.. for while he was him at least.

"Namjoon..?" Jin said calmly said as he took Namjoon's hand. The taller boy snapped out of his thoughts as he looked at the older. "Huh- What's wrong hyung?" he asked as the older shook his head. "Not wrong..at all, do you realized that you haven't been having strokes lately?" he asked whith a smile. "Is that so?" Namjoon smiled back as Jin nodded. "I got my medication changed.. I guess it did help." he replied as Jin got excited. "I'm so happy for you Joonie." Jin said as he pinched the younger's cheek, blood flowing to the latter's cheek. "Thanks" he said with a smile. HHe was feeling better, but his nervousness returned, growing more. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Uh, Hyung?"
"Yes Joon?"
"Have you dated anyone before?" he asked nervously as Jin's attention was fully averted to him now.
"No, why are you asking?"
"No reason.. but how come you've never? Saying that with this deadly handsome face, amazing personality-" he then stopped, realizing what he just said. A shade of pink creeped on both their faces.
"Oh- I didn't know you thought of me that way." he teased the younger.
"I'm just saying facts." Namjoon blurted as Jin laughed.
"Well I wanted to, but I don't think I would've been able to." He said earning a confused look from the younger.

"Why is that?" The younger said as the older sighed.
"Namjoon, I'm gay." He said, quickly looking away as he started regretting what he said. He was ready for judgement.
"And why weren't you able to date?" Namjoon responded calmly, as Jin was a little shocked.
"You're not weirded out or anything?" Jin said, making eye contact with the younger.
"Give me a reason to be weirded out, how can I be so? Especially towards you" He said, a smile appearing on the older's lips. He was happy that Namjoon accepted him for who he was, and didn't judge him, unlike most of his ex-friends.
"I'm also gay.." Namjoon said as Jin looked at him shocked.
"Really?!" Jin blurted out, unintentionally sounding over excited.
"I mean.. really? I wasn't expecting that." Jin tried to make it less awkward but his ears were glowing red- Namjoon snickered at his cuteness.

"Cute." he said as the older looked at him.
"What?" he questioned, although he heard him very well.
"Nothing" Namjoon let out an airy laugh, Jin was a bit disappointed by his response but nodded anyways.
They then stopped walking as Namjoon quickly looked at Jin.
"Okay, I need to tell you this, I can't hold it anymore." Namjoon said, heart beating harshly against his chest. Jin looked at him, signaling him to continue.
"Jin-hyung, I-" the younger was interrupted by a phone call.
Jin took his phone out of his pocket as he read the contact name 'Principal-nim'.
Namjoon figured that it must be important so he stayed quiet as Jin picked up the call.
"Hello...oh...alright...I'll be there soon...bye" Was what he heard Jin say across the call.

Jin looked up at Namjoon with an apologetic look as Namjoon nodded, understanding the situation.
"I'm really sorry, it's urgent." the older quickly apologized as Namjoon shook his head.
"It's okay, go ahead."
"Again I'm really sorry, and tell me what you wanted to say later, okay?" Jin said as Namjoon nodded.
"It wasn't important anyways, you can go now, don't be late. Bye hyung" Namjoon rushed his words as Jin nodded. "Bye"
"He watched Jin's back as his figure started getting smaller, eventually disappearing.

Namjoon walked over to a bench and plopped himself down, covering up his face as he let out a small yell.
"Aghhh" he said as he rubbed his face with his hand, completely messing up his bangs.
"You really went for it Namjoon, didn't you" he spoke to himself.
His hands let go of his face as he elbows rested on his knees, head on hands.
He looked down at the floor with a slightly red face.
"Ugh great timing for a call, just great." he said but then thought again.
"I could've also gotten rejected if it weren't for that call though.." he sighed.
"No, he must like me back- or not" he sighed, not knowing what to do.