26

Seokjin woke up with a stinging pain in his head. He used his arms to hold himself upright on the bed as his blurry vision slowly started to adjust to the bright light. He looked to his side only to see that he was alone. He yawned, slowly getting up as he felt really dizzy. Not being able to remember the majority of last night, he rubbed his head in confusion.

"Good morning Jinnie." Namjoon smiled at the male in front of him. "Good morning." Seokjin mouthed as he curiously looked at what was behind Namjoon. It surely smelled good. "Oh, that's hangover soup, let me heat it up for you." He then turned the stove on. "You made it?" Seokjin blinked. "Yeah." he laughed. "It's edible.. try it." 

Seokjin gently blew on the spoon as he tried the soup. "Mmm, not bad.. I'll eat well." he gave Namjoon a thumbs up as the younger sighed in relief. Great thing he cleaned up the mess he made before Seokjin woke up. "By the way, why are you all dressed up? Since when did you wake up?" the shorter male tilted his head.

"It's almost 1 pm, Jin." 
The latter's eyes widened in shock. "I slept THAT long??" he slightly panicked.
"Relax, you deserved it- you didn't get any good sleep for like the past week." Namjoon pouted.
"Was it that obvious?" 
"Kinda, but it surely didn't do anything to your handsome face. But really, you should take care of yourself."
"Thank you for worrying, love."

~~~~~~~~
After Seokjin had taken hungover pills, he layed down on the couch, scrolling through the channels on the TV. "I'm close to graduating virtual college, I can get a decent job soon." Namjoon opened up as Seokjin nodded with a smile, happy for his boyfriend whom can finally express himself and live the life he wants.

--------
Around 2 hours later, Seokjin left to go to his house, since he had some work to do, again.