10

//Namjoon's POV//
I was getting ready to head towards Jin's place. I truly wanted to invite him but I didn't want him to encounter my father and God knows what may happen next. My father, well, he always made me feel worthless, since as long as I remember, he preferred my younger brother over me, not wanting his "abnormal child." He truly doesn't understand anything, and that a condition like this can't be controlled either. He's the worst dad I could imagine. I didn't have work today since my brother took my place that night. Unlike my father, Taehyung was the sweetest brother I could ask for, he always supported me and was very happy when he heard that I made a friend, he wanted to meet him. As if he was the older brother, he always stayed by my side, sometimes I felt bad since I couldn't repay him. My mother, my dad says that she left also due to me, but I don't know if I still believe him. He could be lying about many stuff, a guy like him definitely would. Making his own son live a very hard life, but this changed. It didn't matter to me anymore after I met Jin. However, I'm always still feeling uneasy about our relationship, what if he only befriended me due to pity? Everything is possible..but Jin is a great person, the best person I've met! And I'm really not exaggerating, he truly flipped my life upside down.

I started walking down the pathway since I couldn't drive, I didn't have a license. Luckily, his house wasn't too far away, just fifteen minuets away, and I didn't really mind nature walks.

The sky was calm, not holding a grudge against anyone today. The warm breeze always made me calm down. Accompanied with the birds chirping and the bright sunlight, not too bright, just perfect. Such a peaceful day to walk outside. As I walked, I started getting closer to Jin's apartment, although, I was feeling quite uneasy. Why? I've been visiting Jin a lot nowadays, but there's this odd feeling in my chest that I just couldn't describe. I took a deep breathe as I knocked on the door. A few seconds later, I saw Jin standing at the other side of the door, greeting me with a wide smile. I smiled back at him as I entered. Jin was wearing a very cute pink oversized hoodie with Jeans, making him look smaller, and very huggable.

We chatted for a while, but then Jin looked like he remembered something. "I still have a few tests to correct, mind coming and sit with me?" He said as he go up. Well, tomorrow was Monday, so it must be urgent. "sure" I flashed him a smile. He then headed towards his room as I followed him from behind. His room was very organized, everything set nicely on the desk, my room is a whole mess. I was astonished on how neat Jin was. He took a few paper from his desk along with a pencil case as he sat on his bed. I stayed standing beside the door. Jin then looked over at me as he patted the empty place next to him on the bed. I approached him as I sat beside him. He started correcting the tests as I looked over at him.

//Jin's POV//
I was looking over at the test paper between my hands as I felt Namjoon's heavy gaze on me. It made me feel quite uneasy, but I just shrugged it off. Namjoon cleared his throat as he asked "You're a math teacher?". I nodded to him as his mouth was agape. "Wow, I didn't know that you where good in math." He said. "Wow great way to screw it up Namjoon."Namjoon said in his mind as he only wanted to break the heavy atmosphere but it turned out quite offensive. Jin didn't mind it though, he just hummed in response. As Namjoon shifted in his place, he accidentally dropped the bunch off the bed, making them scatter all over the floor. "shit,I'm sorry" Namjoon apologized as he got off the bed and collected all the papers. I giggled at his clumsiness. "It's okay, Joon" I told him as he handed over to me the papers. I set them beside me as I continued my work. "Um Jin" he said as he looked quite intensely at me, making me grow nervous. His gaze kept on me as I couldn't read his facial expressions. He then got closer, our faces merely just centimeters apart. I couldn't help but look at his plump lips. But then he slid his hand behind me and pulled himself backwards once again. "there's another paper that flew behind you." he told me as he handed to me the paper. I just wanted the earth to open up and swallow me at that moment. What the hell was I thinking? I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as I focused back on the paper. "Are you alright?" Namjoon asked me. "Your face is really red." he said as I got up and rushed towards the bathroom, earning a slight smirk from the younger.