21

"I'm here!" Seokjin yelled as he entered the house, trying to grab Namjoon's attention. Namjoon stepped into the living room with his phone in his hand, his focus on it. "Hey baby, how are you-" he immediately stopped talking as he looked up at the older male. "Oh my.." his jaw dropped as he saw Seokjin with his freshly blonde dyed hair.

"It suits you so well!!" Namjoon basically spent his time admiring the beauty Infront of him. "Thank you" Seokjin laughed. He then got up to grab something from the kitchen, once he came back, Namjoon's attention was on him again. "Stop staring at me like that." The older laughed again as he shook his head. As soon as he sat down, Namjoon connected their lips. He held the back of Jin's head as he kissed him deeply. The latter wasn't expecting that but surely responded. His hands were now on the younger's waist as he kissed him back.

Namjoon pulled back to catch his breathe but Seokjin quickly kissed him again, the atmosphere got heated between them. "Seokjin." Namjoon breathed. The older looked at him,  both lost in each other's eyes. ".. continue?" Seokjin said inoccently, gaining a smirk from Namjoon.

Seokjin was leaned back on the couch with Namjoon almost on top of him. Their lips were connected once again, only pure love and affection shared through the kiss. The two lovers cherished every moment they had together, as every second was precious to them. Though almost living with eachother as they met everyday, they just can't get enough of one another.

"I love you Seokjin, keep that in mind. If there was a stronger word than love, that'd be what my feelings are towards you."
Seokjin stared at his boyfriend in awe, his eyes sparkling at the sight. He slowly caressed Namjoon's hair as he pecked his lips one last time. "I'm really lucky to have you.."