24 [R]

//Warning: This part contains mature content, skip if uncomfortable.//

Namjoon entered his house after came back from his part time job(he was still searching for a proper one he could reach with his education.)

After he took a shower, he lied down on his bed. Only the name 'Seokjin' would come up to his mind. Though, it's been 3 days  Seokjin left, to visit his brother who lived away from him. While thinking about him, his mind drifted somewhere else.

~~~~
Seokjin came back earlier than expected so he decided to surprise Namjoon. Sneakily, he grabbed the spare keys and entered  Namjoon's house witch seemed quite. The silence didn't remain for long as he started hearing weird noises, coming from his boyfriend's room.

He silently approached it and looked through the cracked door. Namjoon was on his bed, shirtless, sweatpants covering his lower region as his hand was down his pants, the other one holding his phone.

Soft groans and moans left his lips which were slightly ajar. Seokjin surely figured what the younger was doing. "Jin" Namjoon groaned as the latter jumped back in surprise, thinking that his boyfriend caught him, but shortly after realising he didn't, then he was..moaning Jin's name.

Seokjin's ears turned red due to the scene in front of him.

But then, he accidentally touched the door which then emitted a creaking noise, causing both males to get taken aback.

Namjoon looked up as he saw Seokjin, quickly pulling out his hand and straighting his posture. The latter was just as surprised, his cheeks were now slightly pink with his burning red ears as he entered the room.

"Hey.." he awkwardly said while getting closer to the younger. "Seokjin.." he then cleared his throat. "When did you get here?"

"O-oh um.. like right now." He lied as he heard Namjoon sigh in relief. "I missed you" Namjoon said as Seokjin sat on his bed.

"Wait I'll be back." Namjoon said as he got up, his sweatpants slightly getting less crinkly as Seokjin got an eye full of boner.

"Wait-" Seokjin stopped him as the latter looked at him. "Need help..?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin's gaze went to Namjoon's 'area'. The latter realised it as he chocked on his breath. "You don't have to-"

"I want to." He said quickly as Namjoon looked at him again. "Please? Let me help you." He asked again.

~~~~~
Seokjin started by pecking small kisses on the tip, causing Namjoon to shiver. "Don't tease." he warned. His member was now rock hard, it being exposed to the cold air didn't help. Seokjin swirled his tongue around the head, a short moan leaving the younger male's lips. He then took the latter's member as he slowly slid his mouth down it,hollowing his cheeks, reaching to his mouth almost completely engulfing it.

He started to bop his head up and down Namjoon's member as deep moans were continuously emitted by the latter. He then clutched on Seokjin's hair- who started to swallow around it. "F-fuck" his head arched backwards as he squeezed his eyes shut, hand clutching the blanket.

Namjoon could no longer hold back as he slowly started to thrust into his mouth, abusing the helpless male's throat. Seokjin resisted, keeping his pace.

Namjoon was very near to reaching his high, crooked moans leaving his mouth as he pushed Seokjin's head further down his member.

Soon enough, his warm fluid was released down Jin's throat as the older swallowed every drop of it. Namjoon's body twitched and trembled as he came down from his high.

Seokjin got up from between Namjoon's thighs as he sat up straight, clearing his throat. "Did I do well?" Seokjin asked innocently, like a child asking his parents if he recited his studies well.

"You did great, thank you." Namjoon chuckled as he praised his boyfriend. "By the way.. I came here earlier than I told you.." It was Seokjin's turn to tease. Namjoon's cheeks turned rosy pink as the other looked at him with a smile.

___________________________

Sjsnsns I'm sorry that was bad, I'm not used to writing such stuff but anyways hope you enjoyedd.