17

Namjoon stepped inside his house, his heart was going to jump out of his chest. He finally confessed. He was widely smiling, the smile never leaving his lips; being unable to contain his feelings. After calming down a bit, he grabbed his phone. It was flooded with messages.

'Damn, he's handsome.'

'Totally suits you.'

'You two would look great together.'

'Sorry for leaving.. Not.'

'How did it go? Did anything happen?'

'Did you guys do anything😏?'

'Why aren't you replying?'

10 missed calls.

All those messages and calls were from Jackson.

"I swear this man never leaves me alone." Namjoon mumbled. He decided to text back. 'Can you like.. stop spamming?' He sent the message. A few seconds later, he got a reply: 'Did I interrupt anything? ;)' Namjoon rolled his eyes as he read the text. He then placed his phone down, ignoring Jackson's texts as he lied down on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a smile.  

//With Jin//

The pink tint never left his cheeks, the moment felt so.. surreal. He had never expected that to happen, well not that soon. But now that it happened, his brain can't process anything but indeed, he's beyond happy. 

~~~Next Morning~~~

It was around 7 am when Jin packed himself lunch for school, he had to head there in a few minutes. After finishing doing so, he grabbed a glass of water right before he received a text from someone. He opened his phone to see the contact name 'Kim Namjoon'. He quickly checked the text. 'Good morning Jinnie Hyung' He read that with a smile. 'Good morning Joonie' he texted back. 'Are busy this afternoon?' Namjoon texted back. Jin thought about his schedule for today before he replied 'No, why?'. His phone vibrated again 'Do you wanna go out?' 

'Go out as in..?'
'Consider it our first date :)'
'Sure!'
'Does 5pm sound good?'
'Yes, text me where to later.'
'Okay'

Jin felt overwhelmed, he was having his first date with Namjoon today, well his boyfriend now. 

Namjoon didn't have anything to do in the meantime. He was silently planning out his date in his head. Feeling tired, he decided to keep resting for a while before starting his day. He figured that the medicine he was taking was draining his energy, but nothing extra since his physical health was improving.