30

"Let's break up."
That was the last text Namjoon had sent to Jin.

Not like he wasn't expecting it, but that broke him. What happened to his lovely boyfriend that always made time for him, neglecting everything for him, giving all his best for him, and taking the best care of him? What made him suddenly change? But also, break up over text?

"Let's talk, meet me at xxxxx." Jin exhaled as he hit the send button. This needed to end.

________________

Jin left his house, wrapping his scarf well around his neck keeping it warm. He walked over silently towards the destination as he tried to rearrange his thoughts, and get overall prepared mentally. He kicked a rock on his way there, keeping his gaze on the ground.

Namjoon's POV

I really hate myself right now, out of all moments, this is the worst of my life. I can't stand hurting him any longer so I just had to..
Looking up, he saw the person he needed to see, he wanted to smile, but he felt too guilty to even think about it. He looked to see the man he loved the most, his brown hair brushing against his forehead, his nose lightly red due to the cold. He just wanted to embrace him, he looked too precious at the moment.
"You're here." Jin spoke up, breaking the silence. His voice was stern, the softness in it completely gone, and Namjoon only blamed himself for that. "Yeah.." Namjoon replied, not knowing what to do or say. He stood there with his hands in his pockets, not locking eyes with the latter for more than a few seconds.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon blurted out. "...You're sorry?"
"For everything, I think it's best for us not to see each other again."
"Namjoon.. what's gotten into you? You've changed a lot."
"SeokJin.. let's just end it here."
"I won't let you go that easily."

_______________________
Finally updating after ghosting the readers for almost 2 month-
I'll try to update as soon as possible sdfjk