Reunion On The Horizon

"I was thinking about a Family reunion, you know?"
"Well, it is almost Christmas. Everyone will come stay with us for a week until the New Years."
"I know, bit from Christmas to Christmas is a while year. And not everyone can make it to birthdays."
"I understand. It is a good idea. I will haave to check my schedule. And your father is pretty busy with the hotels and everything."
"Honestly, mum, you don't look that busy at all. You are almost every day here. When do you go to work?"
"Well, your father is the boss so of he can find time to send with his grandchild he will find someone to make it for him."
"You mean Blaise?"
"No honey, there are plenty of people who are more than capable. And I am working on a story from home. That reminder me, aren't you supposed to be working on a story about that mysterious lights someone has spotted in Scotland?"
"Well, boss, I was going to, but you came so I figured we would go together."
"Lyria, as your boss I have to say I am dissapointed. You have due wednesday and it is monday already. But as your mother, I understand you can't leave your baby. I was like that when I had you. It is always the most difficult with your firstborn."
"Well then mum, I am going. But, at Christmas dinner we have to discuss it with everyone. I was thinking maybe april since Rosalie and Bradley will have a few days free because of Easter."
"Go now. We will discuss it later." Lyria kissed her mother on the cheek and apparated.
"What was that about?" Draco asked his wife.
"Family reunion. But we will discuss it on Christmas." She smilled to her husband who had their granddaughter in his arms.
"Oh, look at the time! Tom, we have a meeting in 30 minutes. Blaise is waiting for us. Don't worry Hermione will take care of this one. And Pansy will soon come" Draco yelled to his son-in-law. Tom looked at him and nodded. He kissed little Lia who was still in Draco's arms. Draco gave Lia to his wife. She sat in Hermione's lap. Draco kissed his wife quickly and apparated away before she could yell "don't be late for dinner".
After half an hour has passed, Pansy came in her son and his wife's house to see her granddaughter Lia in her friend's lap. Hermione was reading to her a book about a mermaid who wanted to become a human.
"Hey Hermione! Lia where is my favourite granddaughter?!" She came to hug Hermione and took a 2-year-old in her arms.
"Pansy, dear, how've you been?"
"Pretty good until this morning. I got an owl from Greengrass saying she wanted to meet with me. Something about a meeting I have skipped last week. I mean the nerve that one has. She is not my boss, you are."
"I will have to talk to Astoria. She can't act like she owns the Daily Prophet. Did I tell you about what Bradley has done this time?"
"Let's hear what my godson has done this time?"
"Well, Percy owled me a few days ago saying Bradley was 'exploring' after curfew. Apparently he was searching for the kitchen, but I know him. He wanted to find unicorns in the forbidden forest. He was searching for a secret passageway."
"Wow Hermione, your kids are experts on getting on Percy's nerves."
Both women laughed.
"I swear those are not my nor Draco's genes. Harry talks way to much about our glory days."
"Well, Draco wasn't that great as you think. He went 'exploring' as well. He used to come very early in the morning from somewhere. I always thought he was following the Golden Trio. Then I found out he was just trying to find a passageway to get to Hogsmade without being noticed. Like Harry managed in our third year. "
" I didn't know that. I remember that day perfectly. Harry was using the invisibility cloak and he freaked out Draco and his minions. "
" Hahaha, I always wished I was there to see it. "
" Oh, Pansy I was wandering what do you say we have a reunion. Us Zabinis and Malfoys. Lyria proposed it earlier and I think it is a great idea. I thought it would be great for Cam's proposal to your Amber. "
" Wait, what?! Cameron wants to marry Amber? "
"Well, yes. You didn't know?"
"No. This is the first time I hear about this."
"I thought Blaise has told you. Or Tom. Cameron has asked Both of them for their blessing."
"Well he hasn't asked for mine!"
" Pansy, just breathe. He will ask you once I am done with him. I can't believe he hasn't asked you. But, I hope you approve, now do you?"
"Of course I do. I just feel as a mother of bride to be I was also to be notified."
"Don't worry. Cam will ask you. But since you are on board what do you say we throw them a party. I was thinking we Malfoys have a reunion alone for a week just to help Cameron get courage to finnaly ask her. And then you come and we throw them a congrats party. "
" It sounds good. But I don't know of I'll have time. "
" I am your boss and I'll make sure you are free that week whenever we throw that party. But we wanted to discuss it on Christmas dinner. Maybe you could also see what your family is planning and how their schedules are filled in april during spring break?"
"Won't we all be together on Christmas dinner?"
"Of course. Your place this year, right?"
"Yes"
"But after the dinner. I just don't want Cam Or Amber to suspect anything for Both of their families gathering on one place without a reason."
"I will think of Something. Bit april is far. How will they know of they have anything planned in april?"
"Oh, that won't be a problem. Remember who their mother is. All my kids know exactly what they have planned in advance."