Golfing With Grangers

Hermione Malfoy woke up laying next to her husband with his hands wrapped around her waist. She smilled to herself remembering the night before. She slowly turned around and kissed his uncomed hair. He opened his grayish blue eyes and smilled tiredly at her.

"Good morning, love" she told him.

He groaned and said: "Morning, beautiful".

They sat up in their king sized bad and cuddled for a little while.

Out of the blue, Hermione asked him: "Remember that game night when you were asked if you wanted to have another kid?"

"Yes, why?"

"What would you say if I told you I was pregnant?"

"Are you?"

"First answer the question."

"I wan't be mad if that's what you think. I would be just startled, but are you pregnant?"

"I don't know. I've been feeling kinda sick and we had played a lot in this past week, don't you think?"

"Do you want to see now?"

"You cast the spell." she told him. He took his wand from the night stand next to his side of the bed and put its top on her bare stomach. Nothing.

"I guess nothing. Are you disappointed?" he asked her.

"No. I think we have enough kids already, but sometimes the manor feels to lonely so I guess I sometimes hope..."she stopped looking at her husband. He just hugged her and kissed her forhead.

"I think it's time for our kids to turn their baby machines on. I'm glad ours is still working properly, but" he smilled softly at her.

"I know what you mean. We need to fill the manor with grandkids." They both laughed.

When they got out of bed, two people were waiting for them in their living room.

"Mum!Dad!" Hermione exclaimed seing her parents in the middle of the room. "I totally forgot you guys were coming today" she hugged them and Draco shook Mr Granger's hand and hugged his mother-in-law.

"Somebody offered us a lift" Mrs Granger said moving aside so the mystery person could come in.

"Ginny?" Hermione said seing the redhead. "What are you doing here?"

"What? I can't surprise my best friend?" Ginny said and hugged Hermione.

"Of course you can. Did Harry come with?" 

"He and the kids are flying coach. I used the portkey. You know me. I hate those flying metal things. It's just so uncomfortable. I don't get it how you guys can use it" she asked the Grangers.

"I prefer it to your teleporting garbage. I mean we came here by a teleporting tuna can" Mr Granger commented.

"Anyway, I'm glad all of you are here." Hermione said.

"Where are our grown up grandchildren?" Mrs Granger asked.

"We actually just came out of bed, so we have no idea" Draco said.

"Rosalie is probably still sleaping, Lyria is in the Zabini suit with Lia and Tom. I have no idea for the rest of them" Hermione stated.

"Oh, we haven't seen little Lia in quite some time. Let's go Dan" Jean Granger took her husband's hand and wait straight for the penthouse door, but then she stopped. "Actually, where is the Zabini suite?"

"Just use the lift and go out on the 14th floor. They are just under us. They have the whole floor for themselves so you can't miss it" Hermione explained. The two Grangers left the Malfoys and Ginny Potter alone in the penthouse.