Back Home Again

"Mum! I've got the article ready here for publishing. It just needs your approval." Lyria came i to the manor with tones of papers in her hands.
"We're here dear. In the living room."
"Hi, dad."She said automaticaly, not noticing her younger brother sitting on the couch as well. She put papers down on the coffee table in front of Hermione and started giving her papers." So here is my story. The one on the new species discovered in Wales. And Pansy stopped by to see Lia and gave me her article on the game between Bulgaria and Ireland from last night."
"What, you aren't even going to say hello to your little bro?" T. J. asked.
"What...?"Lyria turned around and when she noticed her little brother sitting there, she smilled, put the papers down and hugged him." You little! How? When? Why? "
" Chill, Lyria. "He laughed at his sister who was shocked to se her brother home early.
" You are usually the one who comes the last and bow you wanna tell me you came early? Simple as that?"
" Well sis, I thought it would be a nice change. Besides, I wanted to surprise all of you."
"And it was one hell of surprise." Draco said at which Lyria looked confused at him.
"Whatever. It is nice to see you little bro. So how've you been?"
"Good. How's my favorite niece?"
"At home giving Tom a headache. She's been crying lately non-stop and I don't know what to do."
"Dear, I think I might know what it is. I have noticed she has problems With her teeth. They are coming out pretty late for her age. She is two and her fifth molar is coming out and it hurts her. That's why she hasn't been eating normally and cries all the time. Just give her something rubbery to chew on. "
" Mum the expert. "T. J. commented.
" I had 6 kids. One would think I have some experience in that area. "She smilled at her son and continued to go through papers that Lyria gave her previously.
The four of them continued to talk a d catch up with T. J. who hasn't been home for a while.
As the days have passed it was time for Rosalie and Bradley to come home from Hogwarts for holidays.
"T. J.!Wake up! We have to pick Rosalie and Bradley up from King's Cross!" Hermione yelled from the hallway. It was almost 13:30 when the train was expected to arrive. And T. J. was still in bed.
"Taylor James Malfoy! Come down this instant or I'll make you!" No one wanted to experience the wrath of Mrs Malfoy so T. J. just put on some comfy clothes and ran down the stairs where his parents, his sister, her husband and kid were waiting for him.
"Finally. I see you still have a tendency to be late", Lyria teased her little brother who has overgrown both her and their mother. Lyria was pretty tall for a woman, but T. J. has outgrew her and was slightly taller than Tom.
He gave her a sleepy glare and they apparated to the nearest street from where they walked to the platform.
"I haven't been here in years. It still looks the same." T. J. commented when the train passed them and stopped on the platform. Little by little, student started coming out from the train. Shouts were heard as the kids reunited with their families. Finally the known face came put of the train. She was still wearing her Hufflepuff robes. The yellow on it pointed out her beautiful platinum blonde hair that has grown over the semester.
"Mum! Dad!" the Hufflepuff shouted.
"Rosalie, my beautiful girl." Hermione said and hugged her youngest daughter who was almost dome with Hogwarts.
"Rose, look who's here" Lyria said and from behind her T. J. came.
"T. J.!"
"Hi Rosie" he hugged her tightly. "Where is your brother, dear?" Draco asked.
"Right here dad." T. J. said.
"Not you genius", Lyria said.
"Last I've seen him he was in the Gryffindor compartment with Miles and Tony."
"Who?" they all asked.
"His Gryffindor mates. Miles McLaggen and Tony Finnegan."
"I didn't know Seamus had a son."
"He has two. Tony is the youngest. Collin is a 5th year Ravenclaw. Apparently, Seamus has married some girl from Beauxbatons."
"Gabrielle maybe, Fleur's sister."
"I think that is her name, but I'm not sure."
"Mummy!", someone yelled from behind them.
"Bradley dear!" Hermione kneeled with open arms and the little 11-year-old ran straight into her arms.
"I've missed you, mummy."
"I've missed you too sweatheart." She kissed his brown curly hair.
"Daddy!" he ran to say hi to his dad who picked him up.
"Bradley my boy."
And then he noticed T. J. standing there, waiting for his turn to hig his youngest sibling.
"Brad, what kind of mischief have you done this year?" T. J. said and Bradley came to hug him.
"Nothing special, same old"
"Oh, really, young man?" Hermione asked. "Then, why was I asked to come and see the vice principal at least two times this semester?"
"Because you love visiting the school?" Bradley answered acting innocent.
When they all greeted one another, the apparated to the Malfoy manor. Little Lia was playing with her two uncles, while Rosalie talked with her sister in the garden. Draco and Hermione took that opportunity to talk with their son-in-law.
"So, Tom, any plans for another one?" Hermione asked her daughter's husband while looking at little Lia.
"Right now, no. But I would like to have another one. But Lia is still pretty hard to handle. When she grows a little more..."
"It is understandable. You can't even think how many work it was to handle two mischievious newborn twins and a one-year-old." Draco said.
"I honestly don't know how ypu to managed to handle all 6 of them. I love Lyria, but she can too be handful."
"Kids are a blessing, but can be a curse too."
"Draco, our kids are no curses. They are blessings. Our little blessings."
"Of course they are dear. I was just saying they can be really anoying sometimes. Even now when almost all of them are all grown up, they fight and get on my nerves."
"But we love them", Hermione said and put her hand in her husband's. He held her hand tightly and said: "But we love them."