Epilogue: 6 months later

"MOOOOOOM!" A scream was heard from one of the bedrooms upstairs in the manor.

"Bri, is everything alright?" Rosalie came to her 9 months pregnant sister who was laying on the sofa on the balcony of her room. Her big belly was so big, she could't see the beautiful view on the fountains in the garden. 

"Where is mom?" Bri asked.

"She had to go to work to check something. She will be back soon. Can I help?"

"Well, I don't know Rosie can you?" she showed her belly.

"Don't need to be rude. I'm just trying to help."

"Sorry. It's just ...well my duedate is soon and I just feel awful. This baby will hate me."

"Bri, don't think like that. He will adore you. You are his mother."

"But you know me. I will screw up. I always screw up. What if he asks me about his father? He will hate me"

"No he won't. Trust me he will love you. Have you thought of any baby names?"

"Well, I liked Evan Matthew Malfoy. But then I wanted to do something for dad. You know no one of his kids has a traditional Malfoy name and he hanled it so well when I told him so maybe...Archer Aelius Malfoy"

"To be honest, I even liked the constallation one better. It just sounds good."

"Yeah I really like that one too." After a long silence Brianna asked:"Hey, and what about you? Boys? Girls? School?"

"Oh, well. I finished Hogwarts like 6 Months ago, but I still don't know what I'm going to do with my life. I would like to help people, but training to be a healer is to much and I don't want to go to muggle medical school."

"Okay, but maybe as an auror. They too help people"

"No, that's to much running and all that athletic stuff"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot how you hated sports."

"I don't hate sports. Quidditch is fine, but it still isn't my type of fun"

"Maybe politics? Magical creatures?"

"Hm... I don't know. I like magical creatures, but how can I help people?"

"Well you can ...I don't know... say you find creatures and return them to their habitats so they don't hurt themselves or people?"

"Well, that could work. Politics is more Ly's domain, so maybe not so much for me"

"But you are like mom, big on rights for creatures and women right?"

"Yeah, but I don't wanna be stuck behind a desk. Mom chose to travel. I would like that to."

"Than magical creatures - finding them, exploring, saving them from people and vice versa, standing up for their rights"

"That's a good idea. Thanks Bri. "

"O, no problem. And can you just call mom and dad and tell them to hurry. I think my water just broke"

"Oh Merlin, yeah I'm on it. Give me a sec." Rosalie took her wand and cast a patronus. A beautiful white swan came out of the wand and was ready to spread its wing and fly to give out the important message.

"Do we wait? Or do we go to St.Mungos now?" Rosalie started panicking.

"Chill. We will wait. The contractions are not that bad. Mom will be here any second. I'm sure of it."

"How are you so calm? Usually it's the other way around. You matured a lot since you got pregnant?"

"I think it's the mother thing. When you know you'll be responsible for another human being it just hits you back on the ground.You know?"

"I'm still no mother. Hell I don't even have a boyfriend for that matter. But how are you so calm?"

"I don't know actually. I just know everything will be alright and I don't heve to stress out about it"

"We are here" Was heard from downstairs of the manor.

"Okay mom and Lyria are here. Everything is going to be fine" Brinna told her litlle sister.

"Where is dad?" Rosalie asked as Hermione and Lyria came to help Brianna stand up and walk to the fireplace to use the floo.

"Here" was heard as a blond man just stepped out of the fireplace they wanted to use.

"Merlin honey you scared us" Hermione said.

"Sorry. Okay, now you and me will help Bri, Lyria and Rosalie, you to get others, grab the baby beg and meet us at the hospital. Just Malfoys and Zabinis"

"What about Potters? And Notts?" Hermione asked.

"They can see the baby some other time, now only family" Draco said firmly. He took Lyrias place and slowly walked Brianna with Hermione to the fireplace.

Once they were at St.Mungos he started yelling at the welcome witch: "Pregnant woman! Room! Fast! Brianna Malfoy!"

The welcome witch just wrote all that down and directed them towards room 539 - a private room for Malfoys where both Lyria and Hermione have given birth.

"Just breathe honey. Everything will be okay" Hermione told her daughter.

"Mom, I'm okay. Rather help dad. He looks like he might lose it"

"Oh, yeah. Just remember we are here if you need us. The healer will come now and I'll take your father to calm down outside" Hermione kissed Brianna on her forhead, grabbed Darco who was freaking out and walked outside of the room.

The delivery healer was just preparing Brianna for the delivery when a bunch of voices could be heard from the hall.

"I need to see my daughter"

"Chill Draco. She is okay. Everything is okay"

"Where is Bri?"

"Where is my goddaughter?"

"How is Brianna?"

"Has anyone seen my bracelet?"

"Why on Earth do you need a bracelet Blaise?"

"You idiot!"

"Hey, stop fighting!"

"Simply because it is my lucky charm and it will bring luck to Bri"

Brianna just smilled to herself. Her family was there. She can do it. This baby will be so loved. He will have a lot ou aunts and uncles, the best grandparents in the world, cousins who will play with him. He won't be alone. He won't have a father, but she will make sure the baby is happy and secure and loved.

After 3 hours a soft cry could be heard from the room 539. Everyone just ran immediately into the room, but the delivery witch stopped them and said: "Only family"

And they all replied: "We are family"

The witch turned to the new mother who just smilled and nodded to let them in. Everyone was around the bed where Brianna was holding a healthy baby boy.

"So, the name sis? I will spoil him. I'll be his favorite uncle" T.J. said.

"Well, dad" Draco came closer. "I chose to name the baby a traditional Malfoy way. Since you haven't had a chance to name a baby that way I have decided to name mine, as a tribute to you. So dad, meet Archer Aelius Malfoy" she gave the baby to Draco.

And in that moment all of the stress was gone. Draco was happy. His gradchild Archer Aelius was perfect. His family was perfect. He was so blessed. Draco knew his family was going to be even bigger and stronger than it ever was before. He was proud of everything he has achieved, but mostly of the people he loves. He walked over to his wife and handed little Archer to her. He came then from behind, hugged her waist, pulled her close to himself, rested his chin on her shoulder and smilled at the baby.

"You see. Why would we need another baby? Our family is perfect as it is and soon enough we will be getting more of those little ones, only we won't be the parents. But that means more fun for us" he whispered in her ear.

She laughed, leaned back in his arms and said: "I love our family. Just as I have always dreamed. Perfect"