Love Will Come To You

"Taylor James Malfoy! What are you doing here?!"Mrs Malfoy shouted at her 21-year-old son.
"What, no hello son, it is nice to see you home early?"
"Well, as you can see, we were busy With other things",Mr Malfoy said without any emotion in his voice.
"Clearly",T.J.said with a smirk playing on his mouth. "Well then, I'm going downstairs in the living room and when you finish here", he moved his pointing finger in a small circle showing on his still undressed parents covered with sheets, "I would love if you came to catch up with your favorite son" and with that he left the bedroom.
Draco smilled and Hermione was still in shock. She gave her husband a glare, but he couldn't surpress laughter.
"What, he is your son?" Draco said to his wife.
"My son?! I don't think so. This had you written all over it."
They got dressed and went downstairs to greet their son properly.
"Finally!" T. J. said when his parents got down to the living room.
"T. J.! It is nice to see you son. How have you been?" Hermione hugged her son.
"Thank you, mother. I'm good, a little shocked after what I have witnessed, but good."
At that statement Hermione gave him a glare. T. J. gulped and stopped talking.
"Son, it is nice to see you." Draco came to greet his son.
"Hi, dad."
"So, how come you're here early?" Draco asked him.
"I wanted to surprise you two and see my little niece earlier. You know before the whole clan comes and freaks her out."
"That's nice. How are your studies going?"
"Currently, I'm at the top of my class."
"I wouldn't expect any less from you." Hermione smilled at her son.
"You see. He is your son." Draco said from the background. "Any girl in particular? Or boy even?" he asked T. J. who felt discomfort when his father asked him about his relationship.
"There is a girl, but I still don't know where we're at."
"What's her Name?" Hermione asked eagerly.
"Lilith. She is a year younger. We went to Hogwarts together, but I have honestly never noticed her before college."
"What house was she in?"
"Gryffindor. Her mother wasn't happy about it."
"And why is that?"
"Her mother had a one night stand with her father. He was a Gryffindor in your year and she was a two years younger pureblood Slytherin."
"Oh then we know her parents. Who are they?"
"I don't know. She doesn't feel comfortable talking about them."
"Hm, interesting. And you like her don't you?" Hermione kept asking.
"Honestly, I don't know how I feel about her. I like her, but I don't know if I like her just as a friend or something more."
"That's alright son. You know, even I didn't know how I felt about your mother when we met again after the war."
"Wait, really?"
"Yes, really. You know we were enemies at school. The war changes people."
"I remember you telling us mum bumped i to you at the cinema."
"I always bump into people. It is a good way to meet knew people. But that day I was pretty upset and I didn't look in front of me and bamm. There was my high school bully standing in front of me."
"We started as friend, but there was something in your father's eyes that drew me to him. He was sincere and kind. I never noticed that about him. And his eyes were just magical. I could lose my self in them" As she remembered those days, she stared lovingly at her husband.
"Your mother, as brave as she is, a true Gryffindor, knew exactly how she felt about me. It was strange, but she knew she felt something for me. And after a heartbreak..." he looked back at his wife with nothing but love in his eyes. He loved her deeply.
"So how did you find put you loved her, dad?"
"I didn't. I started noticing some details on her that I haven't noticed before like the freckles on her cheeks, or how beautifuly wavy her brown hair was, or her white teeth that came to light every time she smilled, and that smile... that smile is something entrancing."At that statement, she smilled back at him he couldn't help it, but grab her waist, pull her closer to him and kiss her full red lips.
" OK. We get it, you love everything about mum, but how did you know you loved her? "
" She asked me out.She said to me... " Hermione cut in at that moment and they talked at the same time:"Draco, I see you've changed and I would love for you to acompany me to dinner this weekend."
"Wow, muž, straight forward I see"
"And when I gawped at her, she said:' A date Malfoy. I would like for you to take me on a date.'"
"And then, he said: 'Sure. Pick you up at 7' and left. He just left. I mean what the..."
"In my defense I was stunned. You asked me on a date. After years of hatred and new found friendship between us, you want to go on a date, with me. What did you possibly think I would say"
"The lines were good but I expected a gesture. Like a wave goodbye, or a kiss on a cheek or a hug even. But anyways..."
"That night, when I came home something in me just screemed her name. I couldn't stop thinking about your mother. She was the bravest person I have ever met. At that moment I knew I was falling for her. Hard."
"You two have the best stories. I just don't understand my own feelings."
"Believe me son. It will come to you when it is meant to come."
"What your father here is trying to say T. J. is 'don't try to find love, it will find you. And at that moment you will know."