Family vs. Family

The dinner with the Grangers went alright after Hermione scolded her pranksters. She was pretty mad at them, but the rest found it funny so she calmed down. They got back to the hotel to prepare for the next day. This day was for Malfoy girls to spend some time with Lillith and Astoria, unfortunately. But before that, Rosalie had something planned for just them, as Hermione had promised her.

"So, Rosie, where are you taking us?" Draco asked curiously.

"Wouldn't you like to know that dad?" Rosalie smirked.

"You have any idea what she had in mind?" Draco asked Hermione, who just smilled at her husband. "It's not fair! How does she get to know and I don't" Draco joked.

"Actually, dad. Only you boys don't have the slightest idea what she has planned" Lyria added.

The Malfoy girls looked at one another and nodded. At that signal each one of them grabbed a boy and apparated away. 

"Where are we?" Cameron asked Brianna who apparated with him.

"Can't you just be patient for a second, bro? Rosalie has it all planned out. You'll like it, trust me" she told him.

After them Hermione and Draco came. Draco looked around and all he could see was a clearing. Thre was nothing else. No houses, no trees, no people. Lyria came with Bradley a second later.

"Where are Rosie and T.J?" Draco asked.

"She had to pick something up on the way here" Lyria explained.

Rosalie and T.J. apparated on the clearing.

"So, what did you pick up?" Draco asked again.

"This" she pulled out her wand and took something out from her pocket. She said "Engorgio" and threw the things on the floor. While boys watched impationtly, Hermione, Lyria and Brianna starte making a quidditch field. "Welcome to the Malfoy vs Zabini quidditch match" Rosalie said.

"But, I thought it was supposed to be just us" T.J. said.

"Well, they are practically a familly." Hermione said and went to greet the tanned family that just arrived by a portkey, except for Amber who apparated.

"Mum agreed to be the judge" Rosalie explained "Since she is the only one fair here".

"Hey" Lyria said.

"Ly, you can also be sometimes biast, and you know that" Rosalie told her older sister.

Pansy gave Hermione little Lia to watch her while they play.

"You play like this" Hermione started. "In team Malfoy we have Draco as seeker, twins as beaters, Rosie as keeper and Bradley, Amber and T.J. as chasers. In team Zabini we have Pansy, Tom and Ben as chasers, Lyria as seeker, Angela and Blaise as beeters."

"But team Zabini is missing a keeper" Tom noticed.

"Am I late again?" a man came by another portkey.

"Yes, Theo, again. Join team Zabini on a keeper position"Hemrione told the man.

"But I'm not a Zabini" he complained.

"Theo do you want to play or not. You can judge and watch little Lia here if you don't want to play. I'm a pretty good keeper myself."

"No, no. I'm good."

"Now I want a nice and clean game, understood?" Everyone nodded and they flew up in the air.

The game started. It was interesting to watch brooms flying fast on the field. Little Lia watched in awe.